Oeksound soothe2 139usd+tax black friday discount ends 27 november 23

EscMusic

I tried Soothe 2 and wasn't impressed and the same time I tried FUSER and RESO vs Soothe 2.  I was impressed how well my vocals sat using FUSER and how well RESO took out the horrible robotic noise in my vocal created from over using Melodyne.  Soothe 2 couldn't fix it!

Although, Soothe 2 could did better in sitting vocals on top of reverb better than FUSER (which is only one instance),. If Soothe 2 ever sells for like $49, I might buy it.  I just don't think it's worth the price it asks for... It's kind of like iZotope Stutter Edit... They price it for $199 and I bought it for $10.  Stutter Edit is worth $10, but not worth $199.

Edited by El Diablo
Wording and spelling
  • Like 2

Time of hundreds of dollars for a FX plugin is over!

Age of $20 plugins is here! Now, most of the DAW already come with great plugins! Beside that AI plugins in DAW are also catching up! UAD saw the writing on the wall.  

😀

Edited by smde
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 8:38 AM, El Diablo said:

I tried Soothe 2 and wasn't impressed and the same time I tried FUSER and RESO vs Soothe 2.  I was impressed how well my vocals sat using FUSER and how well RESO took out the horrible robotic noise in my vocal created from over using Melodyne.  Soothe 2 couldn't fix it!

Oh man - I gotta check that Reso plugin immediately - dealing with that very issue today! Thanks for the heads up.

• Great Idea 1