IK Shipwreck Pianos - $9.99

Christian Jones

good find.  you can search here of descending order.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?S1=470&S2=568&sorting=price_asc

FWIW..  I am a heavy ST user. I really dig the ST  ecosystem. Shipwrecked and Fractured are my most used.

I can also see they are releasing a whole bunch of new ones. @Peter - IK Multimedia.. you been holding out some info!! 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

I just bought their prepared piano and was considering the Clavitube. @Patrick Wichrowski, do you own it? That is, if you do I take  it that you would you recommend it? If so, I'm definitely going to pick it up. With my Jam Points it's a measly $6.99 USD. Let me know! 

Edited by PavlovsCat

7 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I just bought their prepared piano and was considering the Clavitube. @Patrick Wichrowski, do you own it? That is, if you do I take  it that you would you recommend it? If so, I'm definitely going to pick it up. With my Jam Points it's a measly $6.99 USD. Let me know! 

If i had not exploded my quota this month, this is certain buy for me. The demos are very interesting ;)

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

If i had not exploded my quota this month, this is certain buy for me. The demos are very interesting ;)

I was already planning on picking up SoundPaint's Dirty Clav, which I think is $25 USD, but for $7 USD with my Jam Points this is intriguing. But my honest opinion of SampleTank pianos and electric pianos is that I find them really disappointing. The Wurli's in SampleTank just don't have the dynamics a decent Wurli has, which I'm guessing is due to the sampling not being detailed enough to capture the velocity layers for that. But this library sounds like it's better at dynamics based on the videos and demos. I'll almost certainly pick it, and getting two Clav libraries for $33 isn't so bad. IK has a couple of mallet based libraries at the same price that sound interesting too. Malletension and Malletopia. 

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stmalletension/?pkey=sampletank-sounds-cinekinetik-malletension 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

good find.  you can search here of descending order.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?S1=470&S2=568&sorting=price_asc

FWIW..  I am a heavy ST user. I really dig the ST  ecosystem. Shipwrecked and Fractured are my most used.

I can also see they are releasing a whole bunch of new ones. @Peter - IK Multimedia.. you been holding out some info!! 🙂

You will have to share what sounds you like.  There are not may heavy Sampletank users. 

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

what sounds to like is a personal preference. i can share the ones i use the most often:

- shipwrecked

- Fractured

- Malletension

- Malletopia

I was curious about some of the stock sounds.  I've not explored Max.  After using Kontakt the ST browser drives me crazy.  I keep my ST sounds on a HDD and they load fine.  They also have where you can create your own libraries.

Edited by kitekrazy

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I was curious about some of the stock sounds.  I've not explored Max.  After using Kontakt the ST browser drives me crazy.  I keep my ST sounds on a HDD and they load fine.  They also have where you can create your own libraries.

believe it or not. stock ST are pretty good. Lots of usable stuff in there. can't complain at all.

and now that IK have done away with their download date limit restrictions for sounds, all i can say is, they are kickin' NI's ***** when it comes to listening to customer feedback and requests. I have been playing around with this audio stuff for decades, and I never ever thought I would ever see the day that IK actually rises above NI in product downloader efficiency and customer feedback.