Gforce Imposcar for $19.99

cclarry

I wonder if I still have one free license available, if anyone's interested. They've been giving them away a lot recently so I got one in my Adam Audio account, then another one in my Audient account. Was there anything else?

EDIT: gone

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

This is a 12 year old synth but the price is tempting. Although I've seen some very favorable reviews I think that comparing with recent releases the expectations today would be a bit different.

I'll probably buy it in the hope to have a good deal if GForce ever releases a new version using their most recent programming expertise, as seen in synths like OB-E, SEM, OB-X and even in the new Minimonsta.

14 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I have had it for ages but rarely use it. After this thread I started it up again in and almost instantly I had a bassline that has grown into a promising song part. Funny the way things go sometimes.

Yep it works that way sometimes😊

Enjoy your “new” toy.. and good luck with that song

• Like 1

16 hours ago, paulo said:

Yes, the buttons around the browser area are a bit small/fiddly. The "laptop" size actually looks better because it doesn't have them.

The devs made a dumb decision to hide the size option in the EDIT MODE KNOB Menu:

When you open
image.png.0d980820d20058453cf847a1bbd6025d.png

Change do CC
image.png.5d2349a80e747ec37a91da4f2daeb27a.png

Choose large and open again!

Why in CC? This taked me hours to figure out hahahahaha

For me this is the dumbest >:( place to place an UI size selector.

The Dumbest!!!! hahahahahahaha 

Edited by Patrick Wichrowski
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

The devs made a dumb decision to hide the size option in the EDIT MODE KNOB Menu:

Yeah, I do know how to change the size, but the larger option is too big for one screen so still a PITA, just in a different way.

You do have to wonder who thought it was a good idea to make how to change it so unobvious though. 

Also, at least for me the browser is flaky. If I select a preset the sound changes ok, but the green highlight colour remains on the previous setting until I move the browser slider (or whatever you call the thing at the side that moves it up and down) then it highlights the now current one. 

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1