HoRNet ElliptiQ FREE for 24 hours

Kirean

5 hours ago, HoRNet said:

Well yes we had some loading issues then we turned on the Cloudflare protection and the website went back working as usual :)

Saverio

Thanks Saverio. You've given us so many freebies and so many great deals this year that I feel guilty getting another free plugin. But thanks for your generosity and I'm sure I'll be making more purchases soon. 

- Peter AKA Pietro 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks Saverio. You've given us so many freebies and so many great deals this year that I feel guilty getting another free plugin. But thanks for your generosity and I'm sure I'll be making more purchases soon. 

- Peter AKA Pietro 

Yeah. Hornet plugins are a no-brainer. I've accidentally bought multiples a few times when I forgot what I had. Felt stupid of course, but at the end of the day I didn't mind.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kirean said:

Yeah. Hornet plugins are a no-brainer. I've accidentally bought multiples a few times when I forgot what I had. Felt stupid of course, but at the end of the day I didn't mind.

Happened to me too.  Contact support and they will give you credit. Unfortunately you cant double discount,

2 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Happened to me too.  Contact support and they will give you credit. Unfortunately you cant double discount,

Nah, it's fine. I don't mind supporting Hornet with my stupidity since they do seem to treat their customers with some respect.