Sonar on Sale Now for $15

Keni

1 hour ago, Keni said:

Yes.  My Malwarebytes 4.6.6 Premium goes ballistic (riskware) when I attempt to visit.

• Like 1

Interesting especially that it seems to me for music creation as well.  Looks like the Company Fallout Music Group is very small and specializes in Movie soundtrack creation tools. It mentions Made for Kontakt Player.  

It would have been funnier if your thread title was

Sonar on Sale Now for $15.

That would have gone viral.

there's a small possibility that  Bandlab  didn't register the Brand Sonar yet?  After all it's Cakewalk not Sonar right now.  The other possiblility is these guys are unaware that SOnar ever or will exsists and Bandlab is also unaware that they are using the name. 

What you say staff.?  @Noel Borthwick @Jesse Jost @msmcleod

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Vere said:

Interesting especially that it seems to me for music creation as well.  Looks like the Company Fallout Music Group is very small and specializes in Movie soundtrack creation tools. It mentions Made for Kontakt Player.  

It would have been funnier if your thread title was

Sonar on Sale Now for $15.

That would have gone viral.

there's a small possibility that  Bandlab  didn't register the Brand Sonar yet?  After all it's Cakewalk not Sonar right now.  The other possiblility is these guys are unaware that SOnar ever or will exsists and Bandlab is also unaware that they are using the name. 

What you say staff.?  @Noel Borthwick @Jesse Jost @msmcleod

Good one John...

I'm gonna change the thread title right now! 😉

• Like 1

• Keni changed the title to Sonar on Sale Now for $15

I had no problem with that web site. It’s for creating movie soundtracks. Just yet another sound library.  Space farts I call them. 
See Keni. It’s already at 86 views.  Bet you by tomorrow it’s in the hundreds! 

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, John Vere said:

I had no problem with that web site. It’s for creating movie soundtracks. Just yet another sound library.  Space farts I call them. 
See Keni. It’s already at 86 views.  Bet you by tomorrow it’s in the hundreds! 

Absolutely!

I love it! (The response)

As for the software? I’m not a big user of sample libraries these days.

• Like 1