Ozone Advanced 8 to Ozone Advanced 11 upgrade - possibly a deal now! (confirmed)

Marshall

I contacted IZotope support and asked if there was an upgrade path from my copy of Ozone Advanced 8 to Ozone Advanced 11. They pointed me to the following link which is an upgrade path from version 9 or 10, but said I’d be able to use it for my version 8 as well. I thought that was decent of them.

Even better though, they said “Please note these items will be put on further discount for the holiday season soon 🎄” 

I think that’s really good of them to basically say “don’t buy right now”. Kudos to IZotope/NI

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/upgrade-lp/30647

Edited by Marshall
  • Like 10

• Marshall changed the title to Ozone Advanced 8 to Ozone Advanced 11 upgrade - possibly a deal now!

The above link is now showing at a reduced price - £141.75, which is £47.25 off. Based on the fact I have an email from IZotope saying I’m good with Ozone 8, I will push the button soon I guess…I just don’t understand why they don’t advertise this being available as an upgrade unless you have 9 or 10. 

Just to confirm - it all works, I’ve purchased and successfully installed and authorised. So you really can get an upgrade from 8 to 11, for the same price as from 9 or 10 to 11…and, they gave me an extra 5% off for signing up to emails during the checkout process 👍

• Like 2

• Marshall changed the title to Ozone Advanced 8 to Ozone Advanced 11 upgrade - possibly a deal now! (confirmed)
20 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

They want me to pay $599CA (That's $199.75 off!) to upgrade Music Production Suite...

That's not ever happening.

I really like Ozone, etc.

I normally upgrade my Izotope products with each update. I'm not sure I will this time. 

The pricing structure seems a little confusing this time around - and pricey.

I will wait to see what discounts the holiday season brings.

• Like 1