Arturia release Efx Motions

satya

https://www.soundonsound.com/news/arturia-introduce-efx-motions-plug#:~:text=Efx MOTIONS is supported on,Instruments' range of hardware controllers.

There are five main effects modules: Noise, Distortion, Filter, Volume and Pan. Each are equipped with their own set of parameters, along with a pair of controls labelled Motion and Dynamics, which define the amount of modulation applied by the plug-in’s Motion and Triggers & Dynamics sections.

Efx MOTIONS is available now, and is being offered for an introductory price of €79 until 9 November 2023, after which it will cost €99.

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/efx-motions/overview

• Like 5

When I log in, it's 49 euros. Will this be part of the FX Bundle in the future?

Edit: Seems like it will be. There's an offer for me to upgrade from FX3 to FX4+Motion for 129 buckaroonies.

Edited by Kirean
Paid attention to the website.
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Kirean said:

When I log in, it's 49 euros. Will this be part of the FX Bundle in the future?

Edit: Seems like it will be. There's an offer for me to upgrade from FX3 to FX4+Motion for 129 buckaroonies.

Same prices for me too, only I don't have a previous version of the FX Collection.  So I don't know if you're getting a "bad" deal or I'm getting a "good" one!  🙂

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

Same prices for me too, only I don't have a previous version of the FX Collection.  So I don't know if you're getting a "bad" deal or I'm getting a "good" one!  🙂

It's me getting shafted as always 😪

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, mibby said:

As I posted earlier, that's also my price and I have FX collection 2.

That's Arturia and their good ol' upgrade price scheme.

I should have saved my money back then 🙄

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, mibby said:

@Sergio It does seem like those upgrading aren't getting much credit for your previous purchases...

It's always the case with Arturia.  That's why I usually  jump version until the accumulated additions worth the upgrade price (IMO of course) .

I was considering to get this offer but, on a second thought, I'm not that much enthusiastic about this new product.  And although there are some interesting new effects in FX4, it's nothing that I don't already have in a form or another.

So, in short, thanks for your post. You reminded me of my own policy regarding Arturia software.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Redundant for me. I have Shaperbox 3 which produces excellent results. 

I also own the Cableguys Bundle. I like Arturia and Cymatics, but I feel bad every time they release similar products.

My Arturia giving rule is only when the bundle is a major upgrade and costs $99. As development costs.

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

If interested, don't forget to log into your arturia account and check the price.  $49 here.

I logged into my account on a different web page and it is now showing me $79.

Update: I see. If I click on the Buy link next to the $79, the page that comes up next has the $49 price. Then when I go to My Cart, it say $99 marked down to $79 and there's a $30 off coupon.

I don't need this; just sharing info in case it helps others to sort out the price.

Edited by User 905133

10 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I logged into my account on a different web page and it is now showing me $79.

Update: I see. If I click on the Buy link next to the $79, the page that comes up next has the $49 price. Then when I go to My Cart, it say $99 marked down to $79 and there's a $30 off coupon.

I don't need this; just sharing info in case it helps others to sort out the price.

I suppose that you are talking about something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.eb3b6e5714a4e2fb8c55f506d12dffe1.png