Up to 66% off UJAM Virtual Pianists, including VOGUE and VIBE for $49 each:

cclarry

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Nice. Waiting for the new Score to hit rock bottom. 

Introduce new Score to a girlfriend with no job that runs in a bad crowd.  Watch it hit rock bottom in a few weeks when she breaks up with him because she is dating the new drummer hahah

• Great Idea 1

34 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Vogue 49, Vibe 49 & Score 99. The bundle is 149. Minus GROUP it is 125. I don't think BF is gonna beat this. I think I'm going for it.

AGAIN with the f****&ng tax thing. Checking out with paypal, no mention that tax wasn't included in the cart. Good thing I was paying attention, comes paying time within the paypal webpage, the amount is suddenly $25 more than anything you will see during the ENTIRE checkout process. Canceling the order and NOW the tax shows in the cart. This is very poor programming at best and malice at worst. 

So be aware, as long as you are paying tax, the GROUP discount is worthless. They seem to use it as a cover for not including tax in their prices.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

So be aware, as long as you are paying tax, the GROUP discount is worthless. They seem to use it as a cover for not including tax in their prices.

I wouldn't say it's useless - you pay more when you don't use it. It might end up at the 'same' price as before tax, but you'd pay more otherwise.

Regarding the Tax thing I wrote to support. Kind answer and asking me if it occurs on selected items. I tried out a random product - there was no tax. Stupid side effect...I now have a library that I didn't want...🙄...joking.

I tried again with Ujam Pianist. Now it worked. No Tax. Have no idea what was going on. I am from Germany.

On 10/5/2023 at 1:52 PM, Nick Blanc said:

AGAIN with the f****&ng tax thing. Checking out with paypal, no mention that tax wasn't included in the cart. Good thing I was paying attention, comes paying time within the paypal webpage, the amount is suddenly $25 more than anything you will see during the ENTIRE checkout process. Canceling the order and NOW the tax shows in the cart. This is very poor programming at best and malice at worst. 

Edited by Stefan Lang
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Stefan Lang said:

Regarding the Tax thing I wrote to support. Kind answer and asking me if it occurs on selected items. I tried out a random product - there was no tax. Stupid side effect...I now have a library that I didn't want...🙄...joking.

I tried again with Ujam Pianist. Now it worked. No Tax. Have no idea what was going on. I am from Germany.

Thanks for checking it out. Let's hope it's just a bug because I remember they DID feature tax at some point. I was just a bit aggrevated that they seemed to be going a questionable route with their pricing. Could be a European issue?

On 10/5/2023 at 9:11 PM, antler said:

I wouldn't say it's useless - you pay more when you don't use it. It might end up at the 'same' price as before tax, but you'd pay more otherwise.

Alright, it's useless in reference to the price they advertise then.  "Here's a nice discount....aaaand it's gone".

Sorry, this whole Behringer versus hypocrite influencers thing got me riled up against cowmanure and I'm taking it out on poor JRR. 😅