🤫 Secret sale: only 24 hours, SongKey MK4 90% off

cclarry

For a limited time only, use the discount code SSSK90OFF0923 at checkout and receive a massive 90% discount on HoRNet SongKey MK4.

This offer is available until October 1st at 11:59:59 PM (Italian time), so don't wait! Head over to our website now and start shopping.

Remember, the discount code SSSK90OFF0923 is your ticket to big savings, but you can use it only once!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-songkey-mk4/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Code seems to work with other items. Got the Tape MK2 update for 20 cents. I think it is worth checking with other products, too. 

Nice. Supports multiple items in the cart, too. Time to flesh out the collection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kirean said:

I once bought a plugin I already had bought earlier from him due to being stupid myself (before making a list of my purchases).

Didn't feel it was appropriate to ask for a refund. I just hope he bought a cup of coffee for himself.

And I would like to add Saverio has a nice little team in Siena. Support is not very fast, but they always came back to me and fixed the issues. 

Permanently in use here: Thirty One, the autogain stuff, Hatefish, Tape 1. With MK2, I will wait for a month or two and check back then. The Hornet plugins are good practical tools if and when they are stable. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I doubt we'll ever see discounts over 90% unless Saverio decides to give away everything for free (and this is pretty close to that)

If you don't already have many Hornet plugins, the Complete Bundle for Eur 64.21 should be a no-brainer, otherwise now it's the time to complete the collection.

He's still yet to create me a auto PDC plugin which would be Sender / receiver type plugin that lets plugins sit in-between and would create a new PDC based on the plugins running in-between.  The only plugin I've found to do that is TBProAudio ABLM2.

This year I've been really good about not spending too much on sample libraries and plugins -- and Hornet's plugins are so cheap on sales that I just can't resist picking up a couple more plugins. I just bought two pretty useful plugins for a few bucks and I certainly can't regret that. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 10:53 AM, ralfrobert said:

Code seems to work with other items. Got the Tape MK2 update for 20 cents. I think it is worth checking with other products, too. 

There’s a $.50 minimum now so that didn’t work anymore. Decided to add that newish VHS headphones plug-in for $1.10 and parted happily with a buck and thirty cents. Gotta love Saverio. 

• Like 1