Bandlab Brand vision - Saga continues

satya

https://bandlabtechnologies.com/

https://bandlabtechnologies.com/news/bandlab-technologies-reveals-revamped-brand-identity-and-debuts-corporate-website/

did anyone notice their new website

“At BandLab Technologies we are on a mission to empower everyone to create music through transformative tools,” BandLab Technologies CEO & Co-founder, Meng Ru Kuok, says. “This refreshed identity shows our commitment to helping creators worldwide with a new look that represents the lively and boundless essence of music and technology itself. Every day, we’re growing and making an impact to unlock creators’ potential with our technology across the globe.”

BandLab Technologies has consistently pushed the boundaries of what’s possible in music technology. The unveiling of this transformative rebrand, coupled with recent developments — such as the reinvigoration of Cakewalk, enhancements to ReverbNation, and a successful $25M Series B1 funding round that raised the company valuation to $425M post-money — exemplifies the company’s dedication to shaping the future of music creation, collaboration, and consumption.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, satya said:

https://bandlabtechnologies.com/

https://bandlabtechnologies.com/news/bandlab-technologies-reveals-revamped-brand-identity-and-debuts-corporate-website/

did anyone notice their new website

“At BandLab Technologies we are on a mission to empower everyone to create music through transformative tools,” BandLab Technologies CEO & Co-founder, Meng Ru Kuok, says. “This refreshed identity shows our commitment to helping creators worldwide with a new look that represents the lively and boundless essence of music and technology itself. Every day, we’re growing and making an impact to unlock creators’ potential with our technology across the globe.”

BandLab Technologies has consistently pushed the boundaries of what’s possible in music technology. The unveiling of this transformative rebrand, coupled with recent developments — such as the reinvigoration of Cakewalk, enhancements to ReverbNation, and a successful $25M Series B1 funding round that raised the company valuation to $425M post-money — exemplifies the company’s dedication to shaping the future of music creation, collaboration, and consumption.

Thanks. The new website design looks sexy and geared towards flashiness. I like the motto "Stay connected with us" in part because of the multiple levels of meaning it has.  It sounds to me like the company is about making/building connections among various members of music communities.  For me it expresses a positive message.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, satya said:

They forgot they own MusicTech and Guitar.com

they do have it here tho

https://nmenetworks.com/

Technically they don't... NME Networks is not part of BandLab Technologies - they're a separate division, but both are owned by Caldecot Music Group.

The same is true for the music hardware/instruments/retailers, which all come under Vista Musical Instruments, again owned by Caldecot.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tansetter said:

I fired up CbB yesterday and got a message asking me if I wanted to beta test and preview upcoming features - not my cuppa, but others here may find that more to their liking. . . . 

Same. I'm actually more interested in their new pricing and pricing model than new features.  I'd love to be able to keep using the DAW without a subscription and access my existing project files a year from now. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tansetter said:

I fired up CbB yesterday and got a message asking me if I wanted to beta test and preview upcoming features - not my cuppa, but others here may find that more to their liking. . . . 

That was just the standard early access message, if you clicked on the more details of the release you would notice that no new features are added and it is a long list of bug fixes.

If you haven't heard the news once this one gets the official release this will be the last update as the Cakewalk by Bandlab free version.

The TBD model for Sonar (the future state of updates to this DAW) will be the platform for new features going forward.  

• Like 1

Once this new patch comes out, I imagine they will start not long after with the beta test of Sonar. I'm cautiously excited. I am a little worried about the interface changes that are coming. Moving from 8 to X1 was a nightmare until X3 with stability and such. I hope they are smart about this release and we don't go through that nightmare again or I'm going to have to nope out to another DAW which I don't want to have to do.