I shaved my head this morning

bitflipper

On 8/8/2023 at 1:38 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

Hey !  the same thing happened to me .  I went out to enjoy  a simple local speed dating night held at a Portland night club . 

When signing up ,  I should have read the fine print. There it was plain as day . The event was being hosted by the association of Portland Female  Shamu's ! and Orcas !

Kenny

when I visited US long ago, saw many cute hippo's too..

images.jpg

Edited by Sheens
  • Haha 2

Mother nature shaved my head years ago...I've worn a baseball hat ever since.  The cold, the sunburn, I don't really care how ugly I look I just wish i had my hair back for the protection.   My daughter teases me that I glued my hat on.  I hate the thought of doing this,  but Bosley might be my next stop... if I could just create some decent income.

On 8/9/2023 at 3:53 PM, craigb said:

This one misses you! 😁

Animals-hippo-bikini.jpg

Come to Kenny  Darling  ! Lets find out if doing it Hippo style has a direct advantage over doing it dogie style 😍

When things get hot and heavy ....she may try to take control of the encounter and mount you from the top  ...be warned don't let t happen .😉

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, craigb said:

The, um, breadth? of Kenny's experiences never ceases to amaze! 😆

If you think I have um breadth ? Take a good look at her . It took a whole 55 gallon drum filled with Tic Tac's to get my mouth  back to normal 😜

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz