Nothing was True - our first AI Video!

Bajan Blue

On 7/23/2023 at 7:03 PM, bjornpdx said:

Outstanding of you Nigel to provide training and experience for unemployed youth.
Nicely done video. I like how the lyrics are coordinated with the music which isn't easy to do.
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn

Thanks - honestly, there is just so much untapped talent and because of our wholly incompetent and corrupt Politicians, so much is going to waste😞

My "scholar" has just finished the video for the next release - i think it is even better!! so proud of the work he is doing, so proud.

Keep well

Nigel

On 7/25/2023 at 12:29 AM, Ross Smithe said:

As always, really fantastic work on this to Nigel. Top-tier songwriting, performance, and production. Really enjoyed it! Also, sounds like great work you're doing with the young people there, keep that cranked up for sure! 😎👍

Hi Ross - really appreciate the kind comments and the work with the youngsters is continuing apace - the next video is another one which I think is even better than this one!!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 5:35 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

Very very pro. The bgv's and lead vocal have a wonderful delay treatment and interplay, so so good.

the video was killer, edited wonderfully, was it a crapton of After Effects templates?  :)  Honestly, to serve the song, the video might pull back a little on the wizardry. But as it's a learning excercise, holy cow, nice editing chops for sure. Kudos to your team!

The audio is top notch in all respects.

cheers,

-Tom

Hi Tom

Thanks so much for the positive comments  - shall definitely pass them on re the video

Much appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 7/27/2023 at 5:27 AM, noynekker said:

Just a treat for the ears (and eyes) Nigel, just a treat ! . . . only way it would be more entertaining is if you actually smashed that guitar (c/w pieces flying) . . . hmmm, well maybe a cheap guitar prop. Also, enjoyed the synth sequencer, really helps drive it along against your excellent guitar work. Vocals rock, you know.

Hi - Thanks so much for the great comments and I'm so pleased you liked the track - I like the idea of the guitar pieces flying all over the place - problem is I love all my guitars too much so I'd have to use someone else's!!!!!!!

Thanks again

Nigel

On 8/3/2023 at 5:21 AM, Bajan Blue said:

honestly, there is just so much untapped talent and because of our wholly incompetent and corrupt Politicians, so much is going to waste😞

Hey, I thought you were talking about South Africa?😕

Great effort, long after people forget about your music they will remember your good deeds, especially if this is an endowment.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:31 AM, Lynn Wilson said:

Fabulous!

Hi Lynn

Thanks so much, appreciated

Nigel

On 8/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, hsmusic said:

Great work all around; track, production, video..nice!

Thanks for the very kind comments

always appreciate your time

Cheers

Nigel