50% Off at Yurt Rock - July 4th Sale! 🇺🇸

cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Unbelievable Discounts: Get 50% off on EVERYTHING storewide during The 4th of July Sale! Just click the link below to automatically save 50% on everything in your shopping cart or enter the following code at checkout: JULY50

https://yurtrock.com/collections/the-4th-of-july-sale-save-50

wow Ambition + 2 exp 49.50 usd with code :))))

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

wow Ambition + 2 exp 49.50 usd with code :))))

I had never heard of this before. It sounds absolutely beautiful and is Kontakt Player. So I bought it.

F*** this place.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I had never heard of this before. It sounds absolutely beautiful and is Kontakt Player. So I bought it.

F*** this place.

I have Collision FX from these guys and its awesome - now will buy ambition 🙂 really nice prize.. i think lowest what i see for last years..

thx Larry to find this deal... so much

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 1

Agree that Ambition looks and sounds great, but Yurt Rock seems to run a really low-rent store.  The "Wait, you can add these samples for $150 if you act within the five minute on screen countdown!" window after purchase did not instill confidence (The window was even labelled "up-sell")- I give them a point for honesty.  I never used Yurt before, but I did when they were Looploft- also a bad experience. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

Yurt Rock - it it is legit site than? all works fine? want to buy now.. thx nice weekend :)

Oh yes, I think they are safe.  It is just a kind of "used car salesman" approach that puts me off.  Years ago I got burned on a Kontakt percussion instrument that was promised further development and updates.  Instead they pulled it from their store and ignored my emails.  I think they are just the reseller and probably got burned themselves by the developer, but still not good practice to ignore customer inquiries.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

BTW...do NOT listen to Revelation Scoring Grand....you've been warned!O.o

Is it good? After reading this thread, I bought Ambition. I needed an additional pad machine anyway, and this one seems to be a bit of a secret tip. Tried it for an hour, and it has a lot to give. 

• Great Idea 1

28 minutes ago, cclarry said:

BTW...do NOT listen to Revelation Scoring Grand....you've been warned!O.o

It sounds wonderful. I said to myself that Pianoteq would be the extent of my piano collection - small footprint but great sounding. Revelation Scoring Grand came out a while ago with an intro price (direct form Sound Yeti)... and I added it to my list of exceptions.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

• 4 weeks later...

The JULY50 coupon code is still valid, plus they have sales on a lot of sample packs. I just got the The Artist Series Loop Bundle for around 45€. It contains 43 sample packs, many of them by famous artists, Clyde Stubblefield, for example.

Plus you can get the Multitrack Sessions 75% off with MT75. The Greybox Sessions are already reduced to 7.95€, so with the code it's around 2€ each. You get Ableton Live and Logic Pro session files with various instruments playing a different section per track, like intro, chorus, break, and so on.

On 7/31/2023 at 1:25 PM, ralfrobert said:

Producer Pack for €23 with code MT75

Now even less! The sale price has been lowered to €45,95, so now it's €11,49 with MT75. That's a crazy good deal. Too bad I already bought it for €23. 🥲

But it's okay, I still got a whole lot for my money, so I can't complain.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Now even less! The sale price has been lowered to €45,95, so now it's €11,49 with MT75. That's a crazy good deal. Too bad I already bought it for €23. 🥲

But it's okay, I still got a whole lot for my money, so I can't complain.

Hell, I also bought it for the crazy high price of 23. I think for a little more than a tenner, this can be called a no brainer. Wow!

2 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Bought. Thanks. I've been kicking myself for 6 years for not getting through to buy the complete Reason Refill packs for 90%off at Loop Loft. This'll ease the pain.

Did they ever offer that? Dang!