50% Off at Yurt Rock - July 4th Sale! 🇺🇸

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Did they ever offer that? Dang!

Yeah, it was new year and the discounts had gotten bigger over the course of the festive season culminating in a 90% discount on everything. I sat at a party for about an hour trying to get it before I gave up. I've already got quite a lot of the producer pack as refills and it looks like Yurt Rock doesn't have Rex loops or refills any longer.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Fleer said:

What is so special about that Producer Pack?

Nothing special, just a big selection of good samples and other things. I tend to define large standard packages I reach for first when certain tasks are on the agenda, and this one is a candidate for becoming one. But that's just me. :)

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Fleer said:

What is so special about that Producer Pack?

It's actually a bundle that consists of 43 packs. One shots, loops, MIDI patterns. Tons of them. So it's like a quarter Euro per pack now. 

What I like about some of them is that they've categorised the drum loops/MIDI patterns into song sections like intro, chorus, break. Great help for a noob like me who has no clue how a drummer would play certain song sections.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

15 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

I get a message saying the code MT75 is not valid. I tried it with different products (all multitrack drums) and got the same message.

Any ideas?

They seem to have removed the coupon code. It worked when I wrote my post but I guess it was a mistake on their side and when they noticed that the coupon code is still available they've disabled it.

13 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

They seem to have removed the coupon code. It worked when I wrote my post but I guess it was a mistake on their side and when they noticed that the coupon code is still available they've disabled it.

It's still working for me!

16 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I don't think it's a mistake because they advertise it: Save 75% on all Multitracks this week with code: MT75

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's still working for me!

Still not working for me... Weird.