Greta Coal Dust

whoisp

My coal dust booster is Solar Power only . Which one of you mental giants tried to put a battery in it ?

lpFuUkf.jpg

In other news

aKTnIvq.png

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 4

On 6/22/2023 at 9:50 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

aKTnIvq.png

On 6/22/2023 at 2:35 PM, SteveStrummerUK said:

z953LRD.jpg

Thank you Strummy I love it when you listen to me 🥰

greta-thunberg-looks-on-during-a-meeting

Can you do me a favor and have a talk with Kenny ?

lpFuUkf.jpg

I need you to get him to stop playing all those Jazz Chords . They are getting on my nerves.

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, craigb said:

I'm sure she'll make an excellent ex-wife someday...

She Prayed about it long and hard .

observerbd.com_1592669437.jpg

After much emotional  back and forth she  picked you !

greta-featured-template.jpg

Congratulations to you  My friend ...                                    

EG1v5dZ.png

🤣

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

She Prayed about it long and hard .

observerbd.com_1592669437.jpg

After much emotional  back and forth she  picked you !

greta-featured-template.jpg

Congratulations to you  My friend ...                                    

EG1v5dZ.png

🤣

Kenny

🤣

Hhmmm ,

Would I ?  or  Would I Not ?

Sometimes you just got to let go and

9JPx8Gf.jpg

She is 20 years old 😉

That could be one of us out  on the water with her on her sail boat .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, PhonoBrainer said:

You guys need to work on your Anger Management problems, then go to a good old-fashioned movie with a friend.

LOL...  Therapy is now cheaper than going to the movies!

Guest - "I'll take the large popcorn."

Snack Employee - "Excellent.  Please fill out these second-mortgage loan documents..."

😆

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, craigb said:

Guest - "I'll take the large popcorn."

Snack Employee - "Excellent.  Please fill out these second-mortgage loan documents..."

How dare you charge that much for popcorn, i need therapy again ! 

image.png.7ea00745f903e7408124dc31a51ded77.png

8 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

So I open this topic and there is a photo of Richard Branson kite surfing with a naked teenaged girl clinging to his back.

WTF do you guys get up to around here?

Here I am in training with an older dog named Rusty  .

When Rusty saw Richard and the hot naked girl out on the water he jumped ship over to their vessel .

f782932e9999de648186eedebaeede46.jpg                                 

Having experienced the  loss of Rusty while not having a Richard  Branson style bankroll  means my choices can be somewhat  limited.

Now when I go to grab life by the coconuts I  wind up waking up to this .

c78cc5022427cddc1ff207882fb74865--fake-l

In my case the lovely miss  Gretta might be an improvement after all

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1