Greta Coal Dust

whoisp

On 6/24/2023 at 8:23 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

You guys need to work on your Anger Management problems, then go to a good old-fashioned movie with a friend.

Excellent Advice PhonoBrainer ! 

Lets move our private counseling  sessions this week up a couple of hours so we can make space in the daily afternoon  Anger Management Group  for all our Coffee House friends  .

As we show a little progress and keep our cool  ! We learn there may be a few choice movie tickets in it for us all  !

71Nqs57x1sIbWvy6SjYLAo5KcUQ.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Strummy ! I got you the miner's helmet with the light on top so you can see what you are doing when you shut off the lights.

Have you gotten a chance to use it yet ?

greta-thunberg-looks-on-during-a-meeting

ErLjM5K.jpg

I will soon ! It is not solar powered and I had to buy batteries for it .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 6/25/2023 at 1:00 AM, JnTuneTech said:

WTF do you guys get up to around here?

As has been said before...  "Humor - It is a difficult concept."   -Goes well with music though, for me anyway.  🙈 😎

The musicians with humor seem to have longevity and don't get denoted when the guys are getting up to humor. 

I had a girlfriend that always hoped i'd fail, i said i always hoped you get a sense of  humor   🤣