Virtual Guitarist AMBER 2 OUT

satya

https://www.ujam.com/guitarist/amber/

Virtual Guitarist AMBER 2 was recorded with carefully selected microphones to get the best possible sound variety. Just like its celebrated physical counterparts, AMBER 2 is a versatile instrument, with an on-demand session player offering 30 different styles containing over 350 phrases for instant gratification when composing.

INTRO PRICE  79$

LOGIN FOR YOUR PERSONAL OFFER

• Like 3

IIRC Ujam V2 versions overwrite V1 versions, so any V1 owners should bear this in mind if tempted to try the demo - if you don't buy it , then when the demo expires you have to uninstall it and then reinstall your V1. Total PITA, but maybe they've changed that now.

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

Still have an original Amber serial. 
I wonder if this would get me Amber 2 :)

Hopefully, but my guess is no as Ujam was just doing a sale with Plugin Boutique for the original Amber for $19 that they pulled as soon as they released V2 and PB replaced that offer with an upgrade offer for owners of V1 for $49 USD. So, even if you bought it the day before release, they're pitching the upgrade for $49 USD. 

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/10599-AMBER-2-Upgrade-from-AMBER-1

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, paulo said:

IIRC Ujam V2 versions overwrite V1 versions, so any V1 owners should bear this in mind if tempted to try the demo - if you don't buy it , then when the demo expires you have to uninstall it and then reinstall your V1. Total PITA, but maybe they've changed that now.

I think that may be changed.  I own Amber 1 and have Amber 2 demo installed and they both still work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I think that may be changed.  I own Amber 1 and have Amber 2 demo installed and they both still work.

In that case, I'll gamble on the demo.  This upgrade sounds like something that could complement the NI Session Guitarists. 

• Like 1