80% off PSP HertzRider 2 frequency shifter

cclarry

Missed it last time, got it this time. Actually my first PSP plugin after dabbling with music stuff for 25 years! I still remember when Vintage Warmer was the hottest sh-t around and I would have had to save for like 10 months to get it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Missed it last time as well. 

@jngnz Not me!  But I still haven't used it yet.  🙄  I'm glad for this reminder though because I'm trying to mix some drums and keep forgetting to try this one out...

6 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

Looks like a good alternative to Waves Torque which some say is a secret weapon for tuning drums.

Neither Waves Torque and/or Eventide Physion change the pitch of the transient part of the drum sound so it still sounds natural and doesn't end up sounding like (or at least less like) a retuned sample.
HertzRider can't do what they do.

BTW if you have Anthology XII make sure you got the latest update which includes free update to Physion Mk II.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Great Idea 1

20 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Neither Waves Torque and/or Eventide Physion change the pitch of the transient part of the drum sound so it still sounds natural and doesn't end up sounding like (or at least less like) a retuned sample.
HertzRider can't do what they do.

BTW if you have Anthology XII make sure you got the latest update which includes free update to Physion Mk II.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to look further into this.