UAD plug-in collections 49$

Yan Filiatrault

Dive into $49 Deals

Take a dip into analog sound with classic UAD plug‑ins available natively!

Use the code “SUNSHINE49” at checkout to save over 80% on any of these collections today.

Or get all these titles and more on subscription for just $19.99/month with UAD Spark!

Ends 5/25

https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/native-bundles.html?___store=default&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2023+-+May+%2449+Deal+Announcement&utm_content=campaign&___from_store=uaudiofr&setsite=en&_gl=1*8brum6*_ga*MTgwMDE4NDQxLjE2ODQ1Mjk2ODI.*_ga_CPJ5176QFT*MTY4NDUyOTY4Mi4xLjEuMTY4NDUyOTY4Ni4wLjAuMA..

1176 Classic Limiter Collection

$299 Only $49!

Teletronix® LA-2A Leveler Collection

$299 Only $49!

Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection

$299 Only $49!

Pultec Passive EQ Collection

$299 Only $49!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Never heard of UAD.

UAD is one of the largest  Audio Hardware Manufacturers in the world.  Their plugins
used to ONLY run on THEIR hardware, and they are VERY good!  They just recently
went "Native"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

UAD is one of the largest  Audio Hardware Manufacturers in the world.  Their plugins
used to ONLY run on THEIR hardware, and they are VERY good!  They just recently
went "Native"

Wow, those plugins are more than 10 years old!

3 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Any recommendations on those on sale, if they fix the code?

I'm thinking of "Fairchild"...lot's of flavors!

You could get them all for $196...which is less than the retail price of one...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I wonder if I should replace Waves Audio MV2 with UAD Teletronix® LA-2A Leveler Collection?

Would depend on what "sound" you're after.  The LA-2A is a world standard so you could consider that in your deliberations!
There are also a PLETHORA of LA-2A's out there also.  Sonar Platinum had the CA-2A (which I still have)

Edited by cclarry

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Would depend on what "sound" your after.  The LA-2A is a world standard so you could consider that in your deliberations!
There are also a PLETHORA of LA-2A's out there also.  Sonar Platinum had the CA-2A (which I still have)

I have Sonar Producer 8.5.3 ...I wonder if I have that plugin?

19 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I have Sonar Producer 8.5.3 ...I wonder if I have that plugin?

The predecessor to the CA-2A, the PC-2A has been bundled with CbB starting with 2021.04.

The main differences between the two plug-ins are the PC-2A does not have an external sidechain input and is PC format only.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Ok.. well ... If the code isn't working, y'all should rename the topic!

I'm not going to register my name unless it's working.

I got an email about this. I didn’t tried the code yet, Larry did. If it’s not working, sale is until May 25th, so they have time to fix it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

I wonder if I should replace Waves Audio MV2 with UAD Teletronix® LA-2A Leveler Collection?

IMO these aren't direct replacements for each other; MV2 is one of the Waves plugins I couldn't replace with something else yet.

The LA-2A is one of the most frequently modeled compressors out there with tons of free and paid options. The Universal Audio ones have been a staple in the industry for years if you don't have a favorite yet,

Waves's direct competitor is the CLA-2A in the CLA collection 

After looking at the majority of their other plugins, they are very pricy.  It's probably best to not even invest in such a expensive plugin company.  Being a hobby studio... I'll just skip for now or until the majority of their other plugins go less expensive.

• Like 1