SSL Vocalstrip 2 for $14.99

Frank

2 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

I have both, I'll compare them. Just don't hold your breath on my timing LOL. Oh and, still waiting on JRR to get me the code.

It's okay if the sale surpasses your timing, it seems they have this sell quite often.  I'm willing to wait it out rather than impulsive buying on this one.

I read through a couple of reviews on SSL VocalStrip 2, and they were both very favorable. It seems that it does its job well and doesn't add much much color (of course,  some of us were hoping it did add color, others prefer it doesn't). @El Diablo Although this review doesn't compare Vocalstrip 2 to Waves Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain, I think it indirectly gives us an answer in its assessment that VocalStrip 2 doesn't color your sound. 

For fifteen bucks, that's a great deal. I'm waiting on the DrumStrip's next sale.  I have a friend who has it who loves it. 

https://producelikeapro.com/blog/ssl-vocalstrip-2-review/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

SSL is right up there with the worst when it comes to letting users know about product updates.

I just ran through all the SSL plug-ins I have, updated a bunch of them and extracted current version info from my VST Inventory tool

SSL2023-05-19.html

Notice they add an extra zero between the last set of digits in the version numbers.

Also SSL 360 is v1.4.23.53428