Out Now - Bx_MasteDesk Pro!

cclarry

34 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

The video Lars posted is worth a watch and covers those exact points :)

Thanks. A 15 minute video seemed a little too long for me just to check what's new, but I now took the time to at least have a look at the "what's new" section. I guess this one isn't for me, since it's intended for mixing and mastering pros. I liked the older versions because they keep things very simple and the results are goog enough for me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jude77 said:

Oh man, oh no, what are we coming to?

In my case, someone with little free disk space and a DAW plugin scan that takes a while. Don't worry - I'll probably get round to clearing it up and then I'll be back wanting every deal again soon. 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, antler said:

In my case, someone with little free disk space and a DAW plugin scan that takes a while. Don't worry - I'll probably get round to clearing it up and then I'll be back wanting every deal again soon. 😁

Gig Performer 4 has become my preferred plugin host for plugin maintenance (deleting unused/unwanted/non-working AU/VST/VST3 plugins) as it scans new plugins incrementally.  Once I have my plugin directories cleaned up, then I go to my other DAWs to scan/categorize.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ALC said:

Gig Performer 4 has become my preferred plugin host for plugin maintenance (deleting unused/unwanted/non-working AU/VST/VST3 plugins) as it scans new plugins incrementally.  Once I have my plugin directories cleaned up, then I go to my other DAWs to scan/categorize.

Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1