Leapwing Joe Chiccarelli and Al Schmitt

cclarry

Al is an industry veteran, who has been recording artists for over 7 decades, all the way from Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Miles Davis; to Johnny Cash, and Steely Dan. Add to that Barbra Streisand, Natalie Cole, Diana Krall, Celine Dion or Paul McCartney... and you’ll see why there are few within the music industry who have overseen more culture-defining artistic moments than Al Schmitt.

Who needs experience.   For 50$ I can mix like Al.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I'm pretty sure Al doesn't use his own plugin, just like Andrew Scheps also doesn't use his Omni Channel and CLA doesn't use his MixHub.

Jordan wore his black and red air Jordan’s when he won his third ring.  I wore my air Jordan’s when I beat my cousin at basketball same summer and didn’t make the team same year.  So clearly it’s the shoes that matter most :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kevin H said:

Jordan wore his black and red air Jordan’s when he won his third ring.  I wore my air Jordan’s when I beat my cousin at basketball same summer and didn’t make the team same year.  So clearly it’s the shoes that matter most :)

For Andrew Scheps, it's confirmed t he only time you'll see him using his plugin is when he has to talk about it for videos and such, as his plugin is simply a replica of a Pro Tools template he created and has been using for decades.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino
  • Like 1