Master Bundle Instruments By Lamprey Free! Save $110 (Expired)

MusicMan

Master Bundle Instruments By Lamprey Free! Save $110

Use the following code to get it for free

THEGREATMIGRATIONFREE

Many look to be available as a standalone library for the NEAT Player, or as a Kontakt Library.

The Master Bundle the ultimate value-provider. 18 Libraries for as low a price as I can realistically push it.

There has never been a better time to grab these instruments.

It's basically a no-brainer.

Ultimate Value

Look... Sound-Design is fun, believe me, I get it.

But Sound-Design can also be a very time-consuming process. Professionals aren't afraid to use samples or presets if it means they can get their ideas across quicker and with less headaches.

I designed every single one of my libraries to fill a hole in my own sample repertoire - I would be writing songs and often be thinking “I wish there was an instrument like X”. After enough of those thoughts, I decided to just learn how to make X, and now I’m sharing X with you.

I've put in thousands of hours designing and recording these sounds, so you can spend less time tweaking oscillators, and more time actually creating music.

Your producer friends will wonder how you're pumping out tracks so quickly, and you can laugh when you mention that you "...know a guy..."

So come join the legions of producers, composers and beatmakers around the world using these instruments every single day.

Includes:

• Achromic
  • Aetheric
  • Atlas
  • Blackout
  • Blackout 2
  • Bloom
  • Cloudburst
  • Cloudburst Acoustic
  • Endure
  • Found Keys
  • Gloom
  • Machine Tribes
  • Oracle
  • Oracle 2
  • PDQ Bass
  • Portal
  • Prismatic
  • Zephyr
  • Producer Tools
  • Interim
  • Pressure

https://iamlamprey.gumroad.com/l/masterbundle?layout=profile

Edited by MusicMan
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Checked in other PC and account... and yes,... now is invalid! :(
I had very good luck

Sometimes it pays to be quick.. I bought it first and then started checking out what was in it!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Sometimes it pays to be quick.. I bought it first and then started checking out what was in it!

Some time ago, I had bought a plugin and three samples packages from this developer, and I did the same than you
Pays, get, and see 🙂

In fact, in the bundle I found the four things I had

Edited by Niky Serrano

6 minutes ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

Same here

I think that's quite possibly the shortest lived deal I've posted... apart from the ones that I get deleted because Lars has already posted them! 🤣

I've marked it as expired now.

• Like 1

The developer sent a second email stating that he wanted to keep this for his past paying customers only and if you're a past customer to use his site's contact form to request a link to the bundle and he'll respond. I'm a customer, so I did exactly as his email read.  Here's his exact email message: 

"Hello again! It's come to my attention that someone has leaked the free code intended for migration to a facebook group with seemingly thousands of members.

While I certainly don't mind giving out free products, the sheer bandwidth strain on Gumroad has necessitated me to restrict the previous code.

For those of you that are legitimate customers and haven't migrated, please reach out to me directly using the Contact Form and I'll create a custom code for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have compared to the universal code, but some people just can't help themselves I'm afraid.

Thanks everyone!"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

By the time I was done writing the above post, Cody, the developer behind IAmLamprey, sent me off a link. I've interacted with Cody in the past after I bought a bunch of his individual libraries that cost more than his bundle pricing including more libraries and he sent me the upgraded bundle at no cost (I was just hoping for a discount and not expecting that). Just a talented, really nice guy that makes very good sound design libraries that are very inexpensive. I urge folks here to consider supporting him with paid purchases if you, like me, also appreciate his work. It's not a bunch of detailed sample libraries, but it has a really cool vibe, IMO. I really appreciate small indie devs like this one and want to see them do well.

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

I did just that and he responded right away. Turns out I had almost all the master bundle from a bundle I purchased from him in 2021, but I am appreciative of the few extra instruments I received. Cody is a great guy and I will be glad to support him in the future.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

I didn't got the freebie, does any of these work in his neat player 

All of them seem to be Kontakt or Neat player. Neat Player ones are much smaller in size too, so possibly some better compression going on. 

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

By the time I was done writing the above post, Cody, the developer behind IAmLamprey sent me off a link. I've interacted him in the past when I bought a bunch of his individual libraries that cost more than his bundle pricing that I only noticed after my purchases and he sent me the upgraded bundle at no cost. Just a talented, really nice guy that makes very good sound design libraries that are very inexpensive. I urge folks here to consider supporting him with paid purchases if you, like me, also appreciate his work. It's not a bunch of detailed sample libraries, but it has a really cool vibe, IMO. I really appreciate small indie devs like this one and want to see them do well.

I'm kind of glad that he's getting some exposure on here by the sounds of it, even though the offer itself is expired and it seems it was intended for a limited audience.

Do you recommend any particular libraries of his that people might like?