Master Bundle Instruments By Lamprey Free! Save $110 (Expired)

MusicMan

15 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I'm kind of glad that he's getting some exposure on here by the sounds of it, even though the offer itself is expired and it seems it was intended for a limited audience.

Do you recommend any particular libraries of his that people might like?

Offhand, I really like his Cloudburst libraries -- which are acoustic and electric guitar harmonics. Bloom, Atlas and Prismatic are also among my favorite IAmLamprey libraries. He has a number of free libraries that you should download and check out to get a taste of what he does. For those wondering about  his own player, NEAT, I seem to recall him writing that it's not as sophisticated as KONTAKT libraries. So the libraries in the NEAT format will not have all of the same features as KONTAKT libraries, but are provided  so that those who do not have or can't afford KONTAKT still have an option. 

https://iamlamprey.gumroad.com/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Offhand, I really like his Cloudburst libraries -- which are acoustic and electric guitar harmonics. Bloom, Atlas and Prismatic are also among my favorite IAmLamprey libraries. He has a number of free libraries that you should download and check out to get a taste of what he does. For those wondering about  his own player, NEAT, I seem to recall him writing that it's not as sophisticated as KONTAKT libraries. So the libraries in the NEAT format will not have all of the same features as KONTAKT libraries, but are provided  so that those who do not have or can't afford KONTAKT still have an option. 

https://iamlamprey.gumroad.com/

Thanks Peter, that's really helpful, especially the part about the NEAT Player as I did wonder whether I should download them too, or even instead given the much smaller files. I did decide to go with Kontakt instead though, just for long term compatibility and it keeps it more consistent by not introducing a new player/sampler.

• Like 1