📢 HoRNet VHS is now available - Get it for only 10,99€!

cclarry

HoRNet VHS is an audio plugin that compensates for the frequency response of your headphones and simulates the acoustics of a professional listening environment. With over 100 headphone models in our database, you can be sure that you're getting the most accurate frequency response possible.

And the best part? HoRNet VHS is available for only 10,99€! It's an incredible value for a plugin that will transform your headphone mixing experience. Whether you're a music producer, sound engineer, or musician, HoRNet VHS will help you achieve professional-quality mixes that translate perfectly to any playback system.

Try out the demo now right on our website and transform your headphones mixing experience.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-vhs/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Probably the best deal going for this kind of headphone modeler app/plugin.

Demo isn't working for me.  Getting some error.  Was planning to do a test drive as I wouldn't trust the quality on something like this without it.  

Acoustica also has a "free" plugin but very limited headphone profiles (of high end cans) and then just some limited speakers and takes up 4+ gigs of space.

I have DearVR Monitor and Toneboosters Morphit, but curious how this compares.

On 2/24/2023 at 3:33 PM, Brian Walton said:

Demo isn't working for me.  Getting some error.

Same here.  The VST3 version gets a bad error from Microsoft Edge(!).  The VST2 version crashes every time.  I see it's been reported on the KVR forum for Hornet.  Oh, well.

• Like 1

HoRNet VHS 1.0.1 is available, this update is free for owners of the plugin and includes:

Fixed error in some windows setup that prevented plugin from loading interface

This fixed the error for me.

I wonder how many people ignore this because of the name. I thought this was some kind of 80s effect plugin.

I’ve got Sienna, Waves NX Oceanway, and dearVR Monitor.  I was going to pass on this, but reading on GS that VHS is 0 latency (all the others have significant delays) makes me interested in using it when tracking.  And the price is much lower than the competition.

Edited by ALC