Feb Toontrack Releases (no deal unless you have prepaid serials)

Bapu

17 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

so this is just sampled instrument based no a DX? I can't quite figure out what it's based on.

Not convinced myself. These latest EZKeys sound expansion titles (Electronic Pop and Synthwave) don’t enthuse me. 

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

One could buy Spire, Sylenth, Serum presets along with sample packs and not dent that price.

I still haven't upgraded to EZD3.  I guess it's time to use those kits in Komplete, Modo Drum, ect.  

Add ons get expensive when they are separated by genres and styles.

Agreed the above synths are “key” (pardon the pun!).  

But with this pack or others within EZ Keys you can kind of hear how the various playable key patterns will sound as a preview in a genre related sound.

You can then drag the midi into your song and apply whatever instrument and preset you want. Or even keep the EZ Keys patch if it has the right sound for the song.

Edited by lawajava
  • Great Idea 1

4 hours ago, abacab said:

But seriously, EZkeys need to be updated to v2. That GUI sure needs a facelift! 🙄

More than the GUI (which is needed too) it needs the ability to sync to DAW tempo & time signature in the Song Creator like Sup3 and EZBass.

• Like 2

There is update for EZkeys!

Release notes for EZkeys 1.3.4

2023-02-20

EZkeys 1.3.4 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the ‘My Products’ area in your Toontrack account. Please note that version 1.3.4 is required for the support of EZkeys products released from this point forward (Q1 2023).

CHANGES

General

The Mac AAX now has native Apple silicon support.

BUG FIXES

Song Track

Fixed a potential crash when previewing chords.

The outline of the chord wheel, shown during chord drags, was not aligned with the wheel.

Closing the chord wheel by clicking on the active chord did not remove the red outline around the chord (and the outline would stay in place if the song block was moved).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Those two latest titles (Electronic Pop and Synthwave) are quite different from what they did before. I hope they get back to what they were doing then. 

really if it was a 40 $ thing ok but at 79 $ i'll buy a korg opsix , pigment , uhe or Poly KB (xils ) any day

5 minutes ago, abacab said:

Umm, it's a sample player not a synth... ;)

Yep exactly so as a sample addict i know how to sample synths with velocity layers to get this filter /velocity modulation when availlable .... and if not present i crate it in sampler ....(maschine auto sampler here ...) i m actually thinking of sampling it with a filter in the equation (moog one of course moogerfooger)