Update: Arturia Pigments V4.0

Frank

58 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Bad, Bad, Arturia :(  

FYI to all - some synths that support mouse scroll knob rotation, & some that don't:

• AIR - yes
  • Arturia - no
  • Cherry Audio - yes (but you have to enable it in each synth).
  • IKM - yes
  • KORG - no
  • KV331 Synthmaster - yes
  • NI - some older NI synths like Massive and FM8 do. But not Massive X. Kontakt only does so on the upper control bar for master volume and tune, but not the instruments where the scroll wheel scrolls the instrument pane.
  • Phase Plant - no
  • Tone2 - yes
  • Tracktion synths - yes
  • u-he - yes
  • Vital - yes
  • Waves - yes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 12:07 PM, abacab said:

Definitely check out Luftrum 23 for Pigments! https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum23/

Promo code "hellosnow" will get you 50% off of $29.00, so $14.50 for 100 presets. Description of "Stillness of Stars" and "Fast Radio Burst" are below...

Thank you for this, @abacab   Terrific stuff.  Right up my alley.  

• Like 2

On 12/15/2022 at 1:14 PM, Fleer said:

I got the Spectrum packs with Pigments 3 

On 12/14/2022 at 8:41 PM, InstrEd said:

So are they worth the cost of 4 lattes ;)

On 12/14/2022 at 9:04 PM, abacab said:

I grabbed the Wavelengths Cinematics pack for $9.99, the other 2 were not to my taste, especially the Neuro Bass. You can audition them from within Pigments using the "Store" tab/page.

What do you think of the collection in Cinematics? I also have spectrum packs. Don't really use them that much unfortunately.  But $10 for 150 sounds pretty good. IIRC, I was paying around $5 to $7 for present packs of 32 and 64 when on sale before.

Edited by telecode 101

So, I was poking around arturia based on another thread which mentioned a free MS-20 Filter plug-in.  The link in the article took me to a page for _Pigments.  With all the chatter here, I took a look and I was being offered a nice discount on top of the 50% sale for Pigments. Does arturia do things like this (give people random discounts with no announcements)?  

Edited by User 905133
trimmed approx. 75% of the original post