Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Waves Platinum

22 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

From Gold to individual sales I think I have this except for the Platinum label.

It might be worth seeing what the upgrade price is just for the WUP alone!

Yeah, but this was the mistake one. This one says it's worth $699 normally. The 'correct' email says it's worth $1999.... Bit of a difference, lol

Yes I got that email too. I checked the upgrade price in my account from Gold which was 120 USD. 

Amazingly I don't have any of the individual plugs that make the difference between Gold and Platinum. I just don't want to spend that much on Waves at the moment. I guess Koby would be cheaper. 

https://www.waves.com/compare-bundles 

55 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yes I got that email too. I checked the upgrade price in my account from Gold which was 120 USD. 

Amazingly I don't have any of the individual plugs that make the difference between Gold and Platinum. I just don't want to spend that much on Waves at the moment. I guess Koby would be cheaper. 

https://www.waves.com/compare-bundles 

I have to say I didn't see much which would make the upgrade from Gold worthwhile for me.

I wonder how much Koby is charging from Gold to Platinum. But unless it is ridiculously cheap, I can't see myself doing it.

14 minutes ago, musical said:

I have to say I didn't see much which would make the upgrade from Gold worthwhile for me.

I wonder how much Koby is charging from Gold to Platinum. But unless it is ridiculously cheap, I can't see myself doing it.

My thoughts exactly. I think the only plug there that I have been after for a while is Renaissance Vox.

i got mine, some time back, for $149.

killer deal, totally worth it, if you need the plugs.