Ujam Dandy for $29

kitekrazy

It's my favorite among the ujam electric basses.  As you can tell by the illustration, it's their version of a Hofner.

And I find the ujam drag-and-drop MIDI to be very easy to use.  You drag it off the top of the keys. Regular stuff on the white keys and fills on the black keys.  A few drags and you can figure out what you want to do in your DAW.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Looks like its $64.50 today...

Gotta be quick around here!!! If it looks too good to be true, it's probably a mistake! 😂

If it was $29 yesterday, that was probably a pricing error. $64.50 is the current half off price from $129 at UJAM.

Music Software Deals price history shows the lowest price for Dandy was $35.07 in July at Best Service: https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-history/virtual-bassist-dandy-by-ujam/

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

Gotta be quick around here!!! If it looks too good to be true, it's probably a mistake! 😂

If it was $29 yesterday, that was probably a pricing error. $64.50 is the current half off price from $129 at UJAM.

Music Software Deals price history shows the lowest price for Dandy was $35.07 in July at Best Service: https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-history/virtual-bassist-dandy-by-ujam/

Nope it wasn't. I got an email from them it was a 24 hour flash sale.

• Like 2

This is what I thought of when I first saw the Topic: Ujam Dandy To The Res-cue!  I had a college housemate that was into Black Oak Arkansas like they were the best band in the entire world.  Those albums are permanently ingrained in my auditory memory!  Brings back memories of fun, care-free, reckless times and activities. 

I held off looking for the song to post yesterday to avoid those "flashbacks."  Oh well.  😜  

• Haha 1