Studio One Black Friday Sale

cclarry

Even less at Audiodeluxe, e.g., the upgrade to S1Pro from earlier versions is $126.98 with coupon HOLIDAY22 (and you get an additional $6.34 deluxe bucks and the MTransient frebie)

JRR indicates that coupons don't apply to Presonus products, I wonder if this is an error on Audiodeluxe's part and later today they'll cancel the option of using a coupon...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Even less at Audiodeluxe, e.g., the upgrade to S1Pro from earlier versions is $126.98 with coupon HOLIDAY22 (and you get an additional $6.34 deluxe bucks and the MTransient frebie)

JRR indicates that coupons don't apply to Presonus products, I wonder if this is an error on Audiodeluxe's part and later today they'll cancel the option of using a coupon...

That's the normal price.  That upgrade is not included in this sale.  Only the 3 products above are on sale

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

That's the normal price.  That upgrade is not included in this sale.  Only the 3 products above are on sale

I knew it, I had suspected they'd leave out the upgrades. Very disappointing IMO! I already skipped 5 because the deal was just 30% instead of the usual 50% the years before and was ready to jump back on.

• Like 1

Just now, Souterrain said:

I knew it, I had suspected they'd leave out the upgrades. Very disappointing IMO! I already skipped 5 because the deal was just 30% instead of the usual 50% the years before and was ready to jump back on.

Presonus have gotten "too big for their britches" IMO.   They haven't had a decent sale in years

• Like 5

It was around 115$ when I bought it on release of version 6 at Best Service, probably currency variation. If you want to wait for a better price, Best Service usually has discount code during end-of-year period, and if it’s similar from the past, could be around 20 dollars or Euros for a purchase over 99$, so you would end up paying around 100$ for the upgrade from a previous pro version. I think it’s a pretty reasonable price for a version that usually last for around 2 years with meaningful regular point updates in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Waiting....jpg

That is me waiting for the Staff view rework  😆   I think the Chord Track will be in the near future.  Besides I have SO version 3 and 4 at the moment. I skipped 5 and still might get version 6 if I end up getting one of Presonus's control surfaces.   So all in all I don't need the latest and greatest as I'm just a hobbyist :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

That is me waiting for the Staff view rework  😆   I think the Chord Track will be in the near future.  Besides I have SO version 3 and 4 at the moment. I skipped 5 and still might get version 6 if I end up getting one of Presonus's control surfaces.   So all in all I don't need the latest and greatest as I'm just a hobbyist :D

There’s not a lot of new things in version 6 yet, but as a singer, the new Lyrics track is worth it for me just for that feature.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

There’s not a lot of new things in version 6 yet, but as a singer, the new Lyrics track is worth it for me just for that feature.

Now that sir is actually not wanting me to upgrade as I really don't have any singing/lyric talent in me 😆

• Haha 1