East West Introduce String Machine

cclarry

BACK TO THE RETRO FUTURE

Paying homage to the great vintage string synthesizers of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, EastWest's String Machine virtual instrument brings the past into the future. Produced by sound titans Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, String Machine includes samples from some of the greats – the ARP Solina, Oberheim OBX, Roland RS-505, and the Roland Jupiter 6 – and allows you to instantly combine them with modern strings, brass, woodwinds, and vocals to create unique vintage vibes perfect for your next pop, rock, or hip-hop masterpiece.

String Machine's user interface takes inspiration from the design of vintage string machine synthesizers. From the chunky instrument switches adorned along the front panel, to the glide of envelope sliders, and the click of push buttons, String Machine's form and function is informed by the original hardware units.

$199

https://www.soundsonline.com/synth-and-effects/string-machine

• Like 2

15 hours ago, cclarry said:

$167.16 at JRR with code GROUP
https://www.jrrshop.com/eastwest-string-machine

Larry,  you know I missed you when you weren't here for you personally, not just your ability to post deals -- which is of course,  unparalleled and awesome. But it's stuff like this,  when someone posts a deal and you find an even better deal, that frankly,  when you weren't posting, made me hesitant to buy. Dead serious. Every time I saw a tempting deal, I kept thinking  -- if Larry was around I could buy confidently knowing that I had the best possible deal. 

Nobody can touch your deal skills. Nobody.

Respect Doctor Deals, folks. We learned what life is like without him. I don't want to go through that  experience again.  Glad you're here, Larry. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Nobody can touch your deal skills. Nobody.

47 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Respect Doctor Deals, folks. We learned what life is like without him. I don't want to go through that  experience again.  Glad you're here, Larry. 

I agree with you PavlovsCat,

I picked up a couple of great deals since Larry came back.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Fleer said:

Simeon did a vid!

Simeon did a vid!

Damn missed that .... i tell the truth i watch his video because of i love spending time with him ...product is secondary lol 

Im' kkeping this one for tomorow while waiting for my doctor appointement lol

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2