Izotope Early Black Friday Sale!

cclarry

Um, guys? Guys?

I just followed the "Doctor iZotope" link at the top of the thread and it worked a treat. Got the MPS 5 Universal for $149. 😮

Along the way to confirming the order, I don't remember seeing anything about needing a qualifying purchase, so I just kept a-clickin'. iZotope has my money, spent directly to them, and I have my licenses.

Jumpy to the point of installing the ones I was most interested first in case they "caught on." But everything is authorized and works.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. I didn't have any of the plug-ins included except a couple of the bx ones.

I know, I know, I said no more mixing plug-ins, but this....good lord. Ozone 10 Advanced? VocalSynth? Stratus/Symphony? Neoverb? Neutron 4? RX 10? I'd regret it forever.

I agree that iZotope's business practices are often gripeworthy (really, I need to keep 3 versions of Neutron on my system just so I can open older projects?) and their plug-ins are resource hogs, but they do sound very, very good.

(and thank heaven, it justifies my acquisition of Audiolens 😂)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used "IZOGIFT25" coupon code today with the "Doctor iZotope" link at the top of the thread and got the MPS 5 Universal for $111.75. I was upgrading from MPS 4.1 and did not have Ozone 10 advanced, but had no issues with purchasing and activating MPS 5.

1357193664_ScreenShot2022-12-17at2_54_33PM.thumb.png.0c00a2533b106ba46240eb57e0843fba.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 1:32 AM, Spice3d said:

Appears to have worked for me as well. Ozone 10 Advanced installing now... It will be interesting if I also get "every iZotope flagship upgrade for free for the year"

Coming back to this. 
I got my MPS 5.1 Universal Edition last November. 
So this would mean I get Ozone 11 Advanced and Nectar 4 Advanced for free now?

• Haha 1

I don't know about that, but when I upgraded to MPS5, they said "and you get 2 new advanced plugins free when they are released in the Fall".  I think Lars surmised that they were Ozone 10 Advanced and RX 10 Advanced. So I jumped on it. 

When it came out, they only gave out Ozone 10 Standard and I emailed support and they upgraded to advanced.

My experience with Izotope is that they stand behind their products and promises, even if their accounting is a mess.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, Fleer said:

Yep, will share if they ever reply. 

Did they ever reply?

I bought the Everything bundle last January and missed the boat on the recent MPS upgrade deal. I'm feeling very entitled, as usual, but I wonder if there is actually some kind of an alternative deal to be had.

2 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Did they ever reply?

I bought the Everything bundle last January and missed the boat on the recent MPS upgrade deal. I'm feeling very entitled, as usual, but I wonder if there is actually some kind of an alternative deal to be had.

Yep, they did. 
It was only meant for those two 2022 upgrades.