Soundiron Summer Sale - 35% Off Everything

BTP

Soundiron's birthday is here! To celebrate our 11 year anniversary in the heat of the summer we're unleashing a 35% off storewide sale on over 200 virtual instruments and multi-item bundles in our shop!

You'll save on a wide array of products from Symphonic, Choirs, Solo Vocals, Weird Instruments, Atmospheres/Synths, Vintage Keys, Percussion, Stringed Instruments, Pianos & Organs, Horror, Glitch FX and more!

*Excludes The Omega Bundle*

https://soundiron.com/collections

• Like 1

Soundiron is pretty cool! I have their Hyperion Strings Elements and Hyperion Brass Elements. :)

This video is older, but demonstrates what their earlier Hyperion Strings Micro could do.

Here is the Hyperion Strings Elements walkthough. A little bit deeper...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:59 PM, Christian Jones said:

Anyone got an extra coupon code for like an extra 5% off or something? Recently someone posted such a coupon code right after I bought drinking piano on sale, then someone said "here goes a code for an extra 5% off" - but it was too late, so figured I'd ask this time 

You can use my code “praisetracks” for an extra 5%

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2022 at 3:39 AM, abacab said:

Soundiron is pretty cool! I have their Hyperion Strings Elements and Hyperion Brass Elements. :)

This video is older, but demonstrates what their earlier Hyperion Strings Micro could do.

Here is the Hyperion Strings Elements walkthough. A little bit deeper...

Yep, love that Hyperion series. Quite useful for orchestral sketching. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

Soundiron really needs to make a blaster beam library. It's just about the only thing missing from their 'spooky' lineup at this point. 

Or maybe you can make do for now with the new Spitfire LABS "Foghorn". :)

7 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Remember to use code: “praisetracks” for an extra 5% off your Soundiron purchase.
(I am an affiliate, so this also helps support the channel).

Thanks Simeon. Does this code only work during this sale, or will it work at other times too?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abacab said:

Or maybe you can make do for now with the new Spitfire LABS "Foghorn". :)

Hey that's actually pretty dope! I was totally gonna pass on that Foghorn too w/o even  checking it out as I imagined just some pointless horn lol so thanks for the tip, you know what I think that might do for now.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Hey that's actually pretty dope! I was totally gonna pass on that Foghorn too w/o even  checking it out as I imagined just some pointless horn lol so thanks for the tip, you know what I think that might do for now.. 

Did you see the Venus Theory video, "The making of Foghorn"?

Edited by abacab

On 8/12/2022 at 8:05 AM, Simeon Amburgey said:

Going live later today featuring a few Soundiron titles.
Join me at 4:30 EST. Also will be doing a few giveaways!

Remember to use code: “praisetracks” for an extra 5% off your Soundiron purchase.
(I am an affiliate, so this also helps support the channel).

Hey, Simeon, do you have other discounts for other companies I should know about?

Edited by fret_man
  • Like 1