Soundiron Vocal Suite 2 & Collection 2

cclarry

Seemed pretty clear to me... on the partners page if you browse that, it shows the $178 but if you add it to the cart it goes back to $339.. at least that's what I saw on the page and from adding it. I didn't plan on buying it, but I was curious 🤣

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Yes I did. What I mean is that it's no reason to being rude in your answers. I really appreciate a lot all the work you're doing here, but I also appreciate the respect towards each other here....

But you obviously have a problem between what "bashing" and "humor" is...

The Foghorn Leghorn was a HUMOROUS reply to what Jesse was saying...and ANYONE who has watched "Looney Toons" would get it.

The other reply was because someone apparently didn't read the thread and pay attention, and it was NOT "bashing", it was stating a fact.

I have NO CONTROL over how YOU "perceive" something, so if it bothers you, then that's on you...not me.

Edited by cclarry

3 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Yes I did. What I mean is that it's no reason to being rude in your answers. I really appreciate a lot all the work you're doing here, but I also appreciate the respect towards each other here....

Yan,

Don't take it seriously, Larry is well know in this forum.  He wasn't bashing anyone.   

Larry,  apologize to Yan please.  Give him a discount code or something !

Edited by jesse g
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

Yan,

Don't take it seriously, Larry is well know in this forum.  He wasn't bashing anyone.   

Larry,  apologize to Yan please.  Give him a discount code or something !

He's usually hitting on some developers, not on other users, so either perceived or real, it felt ankward to read those posts, that's all. 

Not a big deal. At least, not big enough a discount to get this deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

He's usually hitting on some developers, not on other users, so either perceived or real, it felt ankward to read those posts, that's all. 

Not a big deal. At least, not big enough a discount to get this deal.

It appears that you are bashing Larry now because you refuse to clearly understand the issue that was posted.

Please try this below, and then think about it for a minute, and maybe you will see it too! There is simply no $178 price, as the partner's page claims! It's still $339!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, abacab said:

It appears that you are bashing Larry now because you refuse to clearly understand the issue that was posted.

Please try this below, and then think about it for a minute, and maybe you will see it too! There is simply no $178 price, as the partner's page claims! It's still $339!!!!!!!

I understood the issue. It was just the way he commented on those that didn’t seem to read it right that I perceived as rude. All good if that was not the case, but I read those answers yesterday and today and felt the same way each time.