• bx_digital V3
  • bx_subsynth
  • bx_console N
  • GUITAR RIG 6 LE from Native Instruments
  • bx_stereomaker
  • bx_delay 2500
Edited by ALC
  • Thanks 2

The only ones I don’t have are VocalSynth, R4, Nimbus, and bx_console N.

This is a good deal for those who are new to plugins.

The Jump amp in free Guitar Rig 6 was unusable with the highs being strident but the Chicago amp in GR6LE is one of the new amps that’s pretty good (low gain amp).  Usable as a pedal platform.  Not sure what else is in GR6LE but just having a decent amp makes it usable since the effects in GR6 were pretty good.  Of course, I ended up with GR6 Pro, AmpliTube 5 via GB, and a lot of PA amps before I knew how to make use of effects.

Just now, ALC said:

The only ones I don’t have are VocalSynth, R4, Nimbus, and bx_console N.

This is a good deal for those who are new to plugins.

The Jump amp in free Guitar Rig 6 was unusable with the highs being strident but the Chicago amp in GR6LE is one of the new amps that’s pretty good (low gain amp).  Usable as a pedal platform.  Not sure what else is in GR6LE but just having a decent amp makes it usable since the effects in GR6 were pretty good.  Of course, I ended up with GR6 Pro, AmpliTube 5 via GB, and a lot of PA amps before I knew how to make use of effects.

Guitar Rig Pro is on sale right now for $99.50, so having LE should drop that price...so that's a benefit also

• Great Idea 1

For a deal that should be in the immediate buy range this one will take some thought since I already have the vast majority of it, and quite a few of them have doubles or even triples.  

And I bet that is a common theme around here.  No doubt there are gems in there but doesn't exactly matter when you already have them and transfers are less than worthless.  

All they needed to do is put the base full Kontkat in there so I could stop ignoring all of the "requires full Kontkat" threads.  Would that have been so difficult for them?  🤔

4 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

they needed to do is put the base full Kontkat in there so I could stop ignoring all of the "requires full Kontkat" threads.  Would that have been so difficult for them?  🤔

Actually, all of NI's libraries don't require full Kontakt.  Kontakt Player is sufficient.  o.O

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

Actually, all of NI's libraries don't require full Kontakt.  Kontakt Player is sufficient.  o.O

Yes I'm aware as I have a few from giveaways but it is all the 3rd party stuff that isn't and can be picked up cheap if you do have the full.  I rarely see earth shattering deals on the actual NI stuff.

Predictably very little for most people that have been around for a while.

Personally I think I'd rather the old vouchers with the original limits than this deal!

Hopefully they get this out the way as an intro and then get into some useful discounts, or otherwise I'll probably just be buying stuff from other developers.

• Great Idea 1

If the bundle is available for purchase from Plugin Alliance, then I think the strategy would be to use the $25 off $75 monthly voucher and buy it with an on sale $29 plugin for a net $55.  Will have to wait and see what $29 deals pop up.

Edited by ALC

You can install your Brainworx products via the Plugin Alliance Installation Manager – just as you would with any other Plugin Alliance product. And to get access to all the other tools, you’ll need to download and install iZotope’s Product Portal and Native Instruments’ Native Access, and then enter the serial numbers that are provided upon successful purchase in a separate email.

So, if individual serial numbers are generated, that is, if they're not generating a single serial number for the bundle, then one can sell or give away the duplicates.  Somebody verify this.

For me, RX Elements (to update from RX 7 Elements), VocalSynth (don't know if I'd ever use this), NIMBUS (M1?), R4 (M1?),  bx_console N, bx_delay, bx_digital, and bx_stereomaker (but I might not ever use these) could be worth $50.

Will wait for verification of licenses and a $29 sale to bundle with this (to use $25 voucher).

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

So, if individual serial numbers are generated, that is, if they're not generating a single serial number for the bundle, then one can sell or give away the duplicates.  Somebody verify this.

For me, RX Elements (to update from RX 7 Elements), VocalSynth (don't know if I'd ever use this), NIMBUS (M1?), R4 (M1?),  bx_console N, bx_delay, bx_digital, and bx_stereomaker (but I might not ever use these) could be worth $50.

Will wait for verification of licenses and a $29 sale to bundle with this (to use $25 voucher).

The only things at $29 now are Dent 2 and Deesser...and it's still not worth using the voucher on.
Had the voucher been the same as it was...$32 spend...this would have been $24.99 and a steal!
It's still a steal at $49.99, but  would have liked it better with the voucher...because MORE for LESS is
my motto!  :P

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

26 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The only things at $29 now are Dent 2 and Deesser...and it's still not worth using the voucher on.
Had the voucher been the same as it was...$32 spend...this would have been $24.99 and a steal!
It's still a steal at $49.99, but  would have liked it better with the voucher...because MORE for LESS is
my motto!  :P

And those two deals you mentioned are going to be a case by case as I don't think that shows up for everyone.  

The potentially good news here is the bundle is good until June 15th.  That gives them time to sweeten the pot with other side deals.

• Great Idea 1

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/guitar-rig-6-pro/comparison-chart/

Here's what GR 6 LE has (with my notes):

* = not available in Factory Selection (free version)

AMPS:

• Chicago (NEW) - '50s Supro *
  • Bass Pro - Ampeg SVT-2 Pro *
  • Jump - Marshall JMP (I relistened and it's OK, I must've had cab bypassed)
  • Twang Reverb - Fender Twin Reverb *
  • VAN51 - Peavey 5150 *

CABINETS:

• Matched Cabinet
  • Matched Cabinet Pro (NEW) *

EFFECTS:

• Delay/Echo
    • Delay Man - Electro Harmonix® Memory Man™
    • Replika GR (NEW) *
    • Twin Delay
  • Distortion
    • Demon * - MXR Dime Distortion DD11
    • Dirt (NEW) *
    • Skreamer - Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer
  • Dynamics
    • Limiter
    • Noise Gate
    • Noise Reduction
    • Stomp Compressor * - Boss CS-1 Compression Sustainer
    • Supercharger (NEW) *
    • Tube Compressor
    • Volume Pedal
  • Equalizer
    • EQ Graphic *
    • EQ Parametric
    • EQ Shelving
    • Solid EQ (NEW) *
  • Filters
    • Autofilter * - Musitronics Mutron III
    • Pro-Filter - Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 Filter Section
    • Real Wah * - Real McCoy Custom RMC-1
  • Modulation
    • Flanger Chorus - TC Electronic Stereo Chorus + Flanger
    • Phaser 9 * - MXR Phase 90
    • Phasis (NEW) *
  • Reverb
    • Raum (NEW) *
    • Studio Reverb

So, as an FX platform, GR 6 LE is pretty good (for guitar or synths).  It adds a good number of effects over the free GR 6.  I would suggest using the Twang Reverb as a clean amp pedal platform.  Its MIDI integration is better/more flexible than AmpliTube.

Edited by ALC
Re-eval'd Jump

On one hand I think deals like these are wonderful ways for people who are new to all this to get started.

On the other, we all know that so many of these things have been given away for free and will definitely be given away again for free, like the Elements series. They'll either be a PluginBoutique gift or they'll be combined with other deals so they might as well be free. 

You can build up a nice collection of things just by sticking with this interest and keeping on top of the announcements of freebies on forums like this one.

So I wonder whether it's better to spend $49 on this or just save up your money for something like Full Kontakt during the NI Summer sale.   What is that?  $142.50?  Something like that.

There are so many quality freebies available 365 days a year, including ones from all three of these companies, plus dozens of others.  Just think of the free stuff from Melda.  But once you have full Kontakt, the sky is the limit for freebies. 

• Like 1