Up to 85% off iZotope Mix and Master plugins and bundles

cclarry

I'll FINALLY be able to get RX 9 Advanced, and everything else,
for far less than just the upgrade price to RX 9 Advanced - even when it was on sale!

$335.16 to get the Everything Bundle!  Now to decide if I should add Komplete or Komplete
Utimate!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the Everything Bundle for $335 to FINALLY get RX9 Advanced!
That is the cheapest it has ever been, so figured it was time to jump!
There is really too much in Everything + Komplete/Ultimate that I'll
never use so didn't want to spend the extra $200 or $400...and I have far too many
VI's now anyways.

RX9 Advanced has been my target, and I finally hit it, and got even more than 
what I would have gotten even with the upgrade to PPS 6, which was $499 on sale!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Craig N said:

What kinds of things are you wanting to use RX9 Advanced for? 

I've got a bunch of voice memos I think it might come in handy for to clean up, but I'm not sure what else I could use it for. 

24 minutes ago, Craig N said:

What kinds of things are you wanting to use RX9 Advanced for? 

I've got a bunch of voice memos I think it might come in handy for to clean up, but I'm not sure what else I could use it for. 

I think he wants to clean the audio of his vocal reminders about deals

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

I went with the Everything Bundle for $335 to FINALLY get RX9 Advanced!
That is the cheapest it has ever been, so figured it was time to jump!
There is really too much in Everything + Komplete/Ultimate that I'll
never use so didn't want to spend the extra $200 or $400...and I have far too many
VI's now anyways.

RX9 Advanced has been my target, and I finally hit it, and got even more than 
what I would have gotten even with the upgrade to PPS 6, which was $499 on sale!

I hear ya man….but still must ask, even if lowest ever, is RX9 advanced $335 better than RX9 standard? I’m thinking I have everything else in that bundle already, but may have missed something. 😁

If you don't have Advanced then you don't have the advanced algorithms, 
and PPS gets you Dialog Match, and RX Loudess Control.

I guess the answer to your question about "is it worth it" would be subjective to the
person who is using it, and their needs (or wants for that matter).

The  price is $1,200 just for RX9 Advanced, so $335 is basically
75% off of full price, and still less even than just the upgrade, and you're getting a whole lot more in the Everything
Bundle, for less than the price of the upgrade to advanced from Standard!

During the last sale the upgrade was only from RX Standard to RX PPS 6 for $499, so this is
almost $200 LESS than that, and you're getting PPS 6, MPS 4.1, Iris 2, Trash, Breaktweaker Expanded,
Nimbus, R4, Stratus 3D, Symphony 3D, Melodyne E, and a 1 year Groove 3 Pass
I'd say that's a pretty decent value, but YMMV!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you don't have Advanced then you don't have the advanced algorithms, 
and PPS gets you Dialog Match, and RX Loudess Control.

I guess the answer to your question about "is it worth it" would be subjective to the
person who is using it, and their needs (or wants for that matter).

The  price is $1,200 just for RX9 Advanced, so $335 is basically
75% off of full price, and still less even than just the upgrade, and you're getting a whole lot more in the Everything
Bundle, for less than the price of the upgrade to advanced from Standard!

During the last sale the upgrade was only from RX Standard to RX PPS 6 for $499, so this is
almost $200 LESS than that, and you're getting PPS 6, MPS 4.1, Iris 2, Trash, Breaktweaker Expanded,
Nimbus, R4, Stratus 3D, Symphony 3D, Melodyne E, and a 1 year Groove 3 Pass
I'd say that's a pretty decent value, but YMMV!

Yeah, I’m getting less add-ons because of other add ons with other MPS and other special  deals I’ve done in the past. In addition to RX9 Advanced and it’s additional algos over Standard, I’d be getting Exponential Symphony and Stratus, and the two additional PPS algos you mention. If I did spoken voice and music, I  would definitely pull the trigger, but since I do only music, I’m a bit on the fence.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... I purchased the "iZotope Everything Bundle Crossgrade from any version of Music Production Suite or Music Production Bundle" from JRR and after going through an intermediate step at getmylicense.ca, I got serial numbers for registering the following

• Music Production Suite 4.1
  • BreakTweaker Expanded
  • Iris 2
  • Trash 2 w/Expansion Packs
  • RX Post Production Suite 6
  • Expo Audio: NIMBUS R4 Stratus3D Symphony3D

I have MPB2 and MPS4 but there was no check for any ownership (and the email I provided to getmylicense is not the email I have at my iZotope account). I registered PPS6 through the iZotope product portal, the new license was deposited into my iLok and none of my older licenses got deactivated.

From the info I have found, after having registered PPS6 (and getting Rx9 adv) I don't have much to gain from upgrading MPS4 to 4.1.

Is iZotope relying on an "honor code" for my (a) actually having the license to upgrade from and (b) not turning around and trying to resell an unencumbered serial for MPS4.1 for a couple of Benjamins?

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

4 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Hmmm... I purchased the "iZotope Everything Bundle Crossgrade from any version of Music Production Suite or Music Production Bundle" from JRR and after going through an intermediate step at getmylicense.ca, I got serial numbers for registering the following

• Music Production Suite 4.1
  • BreakTweaker Expanded
  • Iris 2
  • Trash 2 w/Expansion Packs
  • RX Post Production Suite 6
  • Expo Audio: NIMBUS R4 Stratus3D Symphony3D

I have MPB2 and MPS4 but there was no check for any ownership (and the email I provided to getmylicense is not the email I have at my iZotope account). I registered PPS6 through the iZotope product portal, the new license was deposited into my iLok and none of my older licenses got deactivated.

From the info I have found, after having registered PPS6 (and getting Rx9 adv) I don't have much to gain from upgrading MPS4 to 4.1.

Is iZotope relying on an "honor code" for my (a) actually having the license to upgrade from and (b) not turning around and trying to resell an unencumbered serial for MPS4.1 for a couple of Benjamins?

It would appear so.  Also remember that you can sell all of your old licenses that are duplicates, or just
sell the Serial #'s of the new ones and keep the old ones, to make your out of pocket for the upgrade even less!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1