Cherry Audio Rackmode

cclarry

Cherry Audio is delighted to announce the release of its latest effects plugins, the Rackmode Signal Processors. Rackmode is a bundle of seven virtual effects and an instrument plugin that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and ‘80s. This exclusive collection is the first time this entire line of renowned analog treasures has been recreated as virtual effects. The eight Rackmode Signal Processor plugins include:

Rackmode Vocoder (instrument and effects versions)

Rackmode Phaser 

Rackmode Ring Modulator 

Rackmode String Filter 

Rackmode Frequency Shifter 

Rackmode Graphic EQ 

Rackmode Parametric EQ 

Rackmode also marks our latest collaboration with award-winning synth designer and DSP legend Mark Barton (MRB), who modeled the circuit-precise emulations based on the original rack-mounted hardware. If tracked down and purchased today, the original hardware would cost well over $20,000. Cherry Audio is introducing the entire Rackmode Signal Processors bundle at an unheard-of price of $99, less than $13 per plugin!

Rackmode Signal Processors is available now at cherryaudio.com and authorized resellers worldwide. Visit our site for product details and extensive sound demos.

https://cherryaudio.com/news/cherry-audio-releases-rackmode-signal-processors

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Plugin Alliance's PA_EXT Sale is on November 12 and 13, featuring an exclusive $39 sale (60% off!) for Rackmode Signal Processors. This bundle of seven virtual effects and an instrument plugin replicates the vintage rack-mounted gear of the '70s and ‘80s and includes a classic vocoder, phaser, string filter, and so much more!

2 Days Only! Rackmode Plugin Alliance Exclusive

Edited by User 905133
  • Thanks 3

Sorry about the confusion.  I got the e-mail yesterday but I shut my PC down before midnight and it wasn't posted at the PA site. But I wanted to give others a heads up.

Based on the countdown clock, it started approx. 3 hours ago. Not sure what the price to PA members is. JMO: If you can get it for $13 that's a a super deal.  $39 is just a plain old deal.  

I don't have a PA account, so its showing $99.99 to me. Check your e-mails!!

On 11/12/2022 at 6:25 AM, Jan Schmitz said:

Any opinions on these?

It depends on your needs.  They have a demo. 

You can try all our products for 14 days, FREE of charge. Simply create and login to your account, then use our PA Installation Manager to download & activate what you want to test. No dongle required. No credit card required. Enjoy!

JMO: Don't get the 14-day trial and then forget about it until after the exclusive deal is over!!! 

UPDATE: Re: Demo (14 days v. 7 days): See BTP post and link (immediately below).  I just copied the 14-day blurb from PA's site since it was right next to the Rackmode video.  Since I am not a PA member, I defer to those of you who are.

Edited by User 905133
(3) deleted the reference to the sale date; (2) to reference the demo/trial period discrepancy; (1) to add a quote about the trial and the note about about forgetting to try it until after the exclusive deal is over.

1 hour ago, pseudopop said:

Those of you who get the $50 voucher: do you also get the $25 voucher?

PA support told me that they have some problems with their email provider and gave me the code for my $50 voucher, but I obviously can't use it for this. :(

Yeah you should be getting both but the $25 is generic and gets posted everywhere anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Yeah you should be getting both but the $25 is generic and gets posted everywhere anyway.

I wasn't sure about that since they change how things work every week and I don't get their emails at the moment. I tried searching for the voucher but I'm bad at it.

Edited by pseudopop