Toontrack Reggae EZBass MIDI now available!

cclarry

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

tempting. was there a bundle deal for these MIDI packs before?

If you mean the generic 6 pack of serial numbers like they did for EZDrummer and EZKeys, no not yet. So far they have only sold EZBass MIDI packs individually. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cclarry said:

With T+S now out of business, I checked Best Service for this MIDI pack before seeing this thread.

Best Service: 23,20 €

Toontrack direct: 23,00 € (purchased, authorized immediately, installed)

Why I always bought from T+S and never Best Service.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, cclarry said:

And remember...when you're out of Bud....tough SCHLITZ!

Unless you were of drinking age 50 years ago, it's tough to imagine Bud being a decent beer. They started degrading it in the early 1970s. First from a 21 to 14 day brewing cycle (that's when I stopped buying it; the new version tasted like cwap). Then from a 14 to 7 day brewing cycle. Compared to the original Bud, it's water now, with alcohol content. There may have been a 30 day version way back that even I am not old enough to remember.

Coors used to brag on their 10 day brewing cycle when all of the other majors had gone to 7 days. Then they got caught shipping 8 day beer to their canning plant in Memphis (bought from Stroh's; remember Zuma?; same plant) and calling it a 10 day beer because it spent 2 days in train tanker cars. 🤣