MT Power Drum Kit 2 By Manda Audio Is Now FREE!

cclarry

Umm...

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

“Please watch the video above before downloading.”

...more as a warning, or

7 hours ago, Fleer said:

“Please watch the video above before downloading.”

...more as a teaser?

Edited by chris.r

The video is quite informative and explains how you can mute the internal drum sounds, and just send the MT Power Drum MIDI out to other drum VST's in your DAW.

There are even drum map files available to translate to several other brands of drum plugins. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This has been available free for a few years. That video dates back to 2018, when I first got it. But thanks to Larry it made me check and it was updated. I had 2.0.9 and it is now 2.1.

It is also a good reminder for newcomers. This is a very good, fully processed, rock drum kit, if that is what you need. It will save you time since you won't need much additional processing. If you are starting out doing rock in your DAW, you should give it a try.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, abacab said:

Well I suppose that you could always switch AD to use the GM map. There's one for that I think.

Yeah I tried that too, but whatever way the MT midi that I selected had some ghost notes that were missing in AD playback. TBF I didn't spend a lot of time with it and it didn't matter as I was just trying out the function rather that actually trying to use it in a project, so no biggie. MT is still a worthwhile and usable freebie.

• Like 1