Soundpaint updated to 1.0.4

cclarry

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

Open Soundpaint and click the "Menu" icon with a 1 on it in the upper lefthand corner and choose Update

https://soundpaint.com/

I must have missed that one! Thanks for the heads-up Larry.

I also just had an email about a new 24 string Zither instrument for $20 which looks quite nice. 
I haven't looked at the website in a while and there seems to be quite a few new instruments.

Edited by ZincT

Some peeps seem to be hung up on the size of the UDS (Ultra Deep Sampled) instruments. A normally sampled version, significantly smaller (equivalent to other companies typical sampled VIs), is available of each of those instruments. The UDS versions are meant for true professionals, which does NOT describe me.

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, cclarry said:

Open Soundpaint and click the "Menu" icon with a 1 on it in the upper lefthand corner and choose Update

https://soundpaint.com/

Hmm, I had to download it from the website.  I don't seem to have an "update" option within Soundpaint.  Does it show only once you've made a purchase (I only have the free 1928 Steinway)?

Capture.JPG.7a2a5ab087d5e76e1639eb46f073043a.JPG

36 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Hmm, I had to download it from the website.  I don't seem to have an "update" option within Soundpaint.  Does it show only once you've made a purchase (I only have the free 1928 Steinway)?

The update will show over top the 3 line icon right under the Sounpaint at the top the screen
on the left hand side.  It will show as a red circle with a 1 in it over superimposed over the "3 lines".
If you click the 3 Lines Icon a menu will pop down, and if updates are available, will appear there

1 hour ago, Fwrend said:

Were you still running the original release? I think they may have added the in-app update in a newer version...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, John Maar said:

Some peeps seem to be hung up on the size of the UDS (Ultra Deep Sampled) instruments. A normally sampled version, significantly smaller (equivalent to other companies typical sampled VIs), is available of each of those instruments. The UDS versions are meant for true professionals, which does NOT describe me.

Soundpaint needs some soundthinner.

• Haha 4