You are using the wrong lsd.

Sheens

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

aTvh4Yu.png

Kenny

2 hours ago, craigb said:

But that's only because she already is! 🤣

Let me fill you in on some of the facts regarding her own personal intervention ....

When  sister" Super Freak Hogan " was a little girl , she had the unfortunate personal experience of  sitting on " That Santa's " Lap ..

By all reputable accounts  she is now currently recovering from the whole situation . If you are interested here is some of her unique personal story .

Once having sat there , she was over come with a total loss of her sane moral fibers and sound judgement  . She had now become increasingly  ever more powerless to maintain her high moralistic values and integrity .  From her own personal viewpoint  , she had never been assaulted from within her own psyche  with so many conflicting emotional impulses  and desires . By all appearances this bombardment of perverse human interactions became almost too much for her to handle .  To complicate matters even more , once she approached her teen and young adulthood years  in life , she found herself in an ever increasing downward spiral  of debaucherous  activity .

It would be nice if I could get her to tell her own story in her words.......who knows that day may be fast approaching  .....

For now let it be enough that she got back on the path and she is now  here to help by sharing her experience , hope and brain damage with anyone whom amongst us  that may benefit from her sharing her story of overcoming her own Personal Demons  .

As we depart the wreckage of 2021 for the promise of a hoped new beginning in 2022,   Let's let her story be an Inspiration to us all ....

can I get an Amen🤣

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

As we depart the wreckage of 2021 for the promise of a hoped new beginning in 2022,   Let's let her story be an Inspiration to us all ....

can I get an Amen🤣

Kenny

Kenny , beautiful + my  'Amen' 

but normally there's  a link somewhere where I can pay/buy etc. ?