Izotope Black Friday Deals

cclarry

6 hours ago, Pseudopop said:

I could upgrade from Tonal Balance Bundle to Music Production Suite 4.1 for $167.16 at JRR (with the code GROUP).

That would give me Neoverb, Insight 2, RX 9 Standard and one year subscription to Groove3. Tempting.

I bit on a deal like that on iZotope MPS 4 earlier this year. All the goodies, plus one year of Groove3. That got me, LOL!!! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philip G Hunt said:

For those of us in the EU, Plugin Boutique https://www.pluginboutique.com/ has offers up on izotope products, including bundles.

I mention this because I'm unable to buy izotope products on JRR Shop. It's a shame because, with the exchange rate, I would have been able to pick up some treats for even less.  

You can...you just have to change the location to United States...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

For those of us in the EU, Plugin Boutique https://www.pluginboutique.com/ has offers up on izotope products, including bundles.

I mention this because I'm unable to buy izotope products on JRR Shop. It's a shame because, with the exchange rate, I would have been able to pick up some treats for even less.  

VPN is your friend. 

• Great Idea 1

They already have my billing address as EU. And my PayPal is EU. I haven't tried, but it might not work.

Either edit the information in your account, or create a separate account
with a US location.  You're not likely to have anything "Shipped" so it shouldn't
cause any problems...

• Thanks 1

The DETRIMENTAL thing about the sub is that the "Pro" products are NOT the "Advanced" versions
of the plugins.  They are scaled back versions, which IMO is a HUGE, GAPING, MISTAKE on Izotope's
part...they would have attracted a LOT MORE SUBSCRIBERS had the "Pro" versions been the 
equivalent of "Advanced", but they are not

• Like 1