Frozen Plain End of Year Sale

cclarry

Expand your sonic palette - tools ideal for ambient and cinematic productions

All FrozenPlain products are now 20%, 25% or 30% off until the end of the day on the 2nd of January. Pick up the perfect tool for adding a unique edge to your production, whether it be a track with an atmospheric edge, a cinematic trailer or a horror score.

Visit the FrozenPlain store

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Grabbed Phoenix: Mirage, the string and choir synth. 

Thanks Larry.

[edit] Corrected my purchase.

I am liking this synth. I like the way it's laid out. Very simple and very easy to use. Has some great sounds right off the bat!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

On 12/19/2020 at 9:41 AM, Reid Rosefelt said:

FYI, these are the base prices on the APD Store if you have sufficient money in your APD Rewards Wallet:

Grabbed Wraith and the Frostpoint IR's. Good prices. Thans Reid.

20 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

Slow has some fantastic sounds in there.

I listened to that one and was going to get it but they don't have a version for their Mirage synth yet. And I don't have Kontak.

18 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

I wanted to buy some of these but after listening to the demos it's clear I've already got these sounds and better, which Reid previously pointed out 

I guess I do believe that it is always fine to buy whatever you want, if it makes you happy. 

Sometimes buying stuff makes me unhappy, because I buy it and see that I don't like it.  I talk about how I sometimes deal with that in my next video.

I always used Arctic Strings.  Since I made my pads template, I haven't used it.  But that doesn't mean I won't use it again someday.  And it certainly doesn't mean that Arctic Strings and everything that Frozen Plain makes isn't great.  Arctic Strings is kind of a classic for pads. And it looks as cool as it sounds.

To sum up: buy! buy! buy!  😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1