DigiTech FreqOut Frequency Dynamic Feedback Generator Pedal $89.99

TheSteven

This is a  foot pedal mainly used for guitar - numerous guitar player dudes/dudettes have expressed their love of it.
MSRP $175.95

https://www.proaudiostar.com/digitech-frequency-dynamic-feedback-generator-pedal.html?utm_source=Google_Shopping

image.png.9150d60164dba9cc4537418728a859c7.png

Product Description for the DigiTech FreqOut Frequency Dynamic Feedback Generator Pedal

The DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion. The FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position.

The FreqOut has adjustable feedback Onset (delay before feedback begins), Gain (feedback level to balance with your dry signal), Dry On/Off, latching or momentary operation, true bypass, and a rugged road-tough steel chassis.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

dig-freqout-bun2.gif   

At the bottom of the ProAudioStar page are some consideration ads for additional accessories.  Wow, for the AC adapter and the cable, just add an additional $90!!

Probably just an oversite.  The gift for the DIGIBOGO3 code gives an 'invalid' for this selection.  The ProAudioStar price for the pedal alone is excellent.  The $179 for the 3 items is not.   I have only seen the $89 price for used pedals.  But this does bring up one of those irritants i have with ProAudioStar.  More often than not, a discount/code listed in their emails or even on the product description do NOT work, even within hours of getting the email offer.  Calling them or chatting, has only gotten me the run around, and the words, 'oh, that offer expired.'  But I just got the darn email an hour ago!   'Sorry, it is no longer good."  'Next!!'  

In this case it's not the seller per se but the manufacturer, or possibly just one or a few items from a manufacturer that forbids coupon codes being used on an item, and this Freqout pedal appears to be one of those. Alto Music is having a 15% off sale right now and their code doesn't work on this pedal there either so in this case it's DigiTech that forbids it. You can test this by loading some other random item in your cart and trying the code on it to verify that the code itself works, just not on every item. 

• Thanks 1

I got mine from Amazon for $125 and got the power adapter, 10ft. Cable, 2 mini pedal cables, with 5 picks included.

Just checked Amazon and it's gone up to around$189. 

If you're getting this, make sure to get the power adapter with it....you'll need it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I got mine from Amazon for $125 and got the power adapter, 10ft. Cable, 2 mini pedal cables, with 5 picks included.

Just checked Amazon and it's gone up to around$189. 

If you're getting this, make sure to get the power adapter with it....you'll need it.

If your pedal board has a decent power supply, with Multi-voltage, you'll be ok,
otherwise YES, you WILL need the power adapter, as this is not 9 volt...

• Thanks 1

Don't ding your wallet too hard over the power supply.  You can pick up the power supply on eBay for $8.54 - even has free shipping.

Edit:
Hate to contradict but I'm looking at my FreqOut (model FEQOUT-V-00) and the power requirements are 9VDC 300mA.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Don't ding your wallet too hard over the power supply.  You can pick up the power supply on eBay for $8.54 - even has free shipping.

Edit:
Hate to contradict but I'm looking at my FreqOut (model FEQOUT-V-00) and the power requirements are 9VDC 300mA.

Oops...my bad...yes it is...sorry...I was thinking of my other pedal...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Code PAS5 now works, making the price $85.49!

Do not have young children around if you ‘accidentally’  type in PAS5 into an internet search box!  You won’t believe what comes up!  
@cclarry I assume this code is for the Proaudio site. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Grem said:

HAs anyone ordered from these people? Looked at the FB page and the responses there don't give me hope that this would go well.

Many times....always good Grem!  Have no fear!  Even everything I have purchased
used from them is "like new".

• Like 1