gforce VSM plus expansion pack 66% off

simon

very quick update -  and remember I'm a guitar player not a keyboard player and I don't think I'm skilled enough to  bringing out the nuances of what it is capable of......

it's very much in the mould of the other Gforce synths - ie could do with a bit of an update generally, but it does sound very good indeed.  I'm not capable of giving a Zo type review but I the bottom line is that it only cost about £34 from JRR .

I'm very much a 'preset' player - and there are a LOT of presets to work through.  @ZincT I'd recommend you go for it :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, simon said:

very quick update -  and remember I'm a guitar player not a keyboard player and I don't think I'm skilled enough to  bringing out the nuances of what it is capable of......

it's very much in the mould of the other Gforce synths - ie could do with a bit of an update generally, but it does sound very good indeed.  I'm not capable of giving a Zo type review but I the bottom line is that it only cost about £34 from JRR .

I'm very much a 'preset' player - and there are a LOT of presets to work through.  @ZincT I'd recommend you go for it :)

Thanks Simon! I will have to try the demo. Wonder how long the deal is on for. 

3 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Simon! I will have to try the demo. Wonder how long the deal is on for. 

end of march I think ?

edit:

"For the month of March, 2020 VSM & its Expansion Pack are being bundled together and ON SALE with a huge discount of 66% OFF!"  

Edited by simon

3 minutes ago, simon said:

just taking a look - I'm not sure there is a demo - the "try" page just looks like audio examples ?

Ah yes I saw the Try It button with a "download" symbol and assumed there was a downloadable demo. They have playable demos of their other products so it seems strange not to have one for this. I think I will email them. 

• Thanks 1

I've had this for a long time and it is my first stop for string sounds - this is so cheap it must almost be in no brainer territory - the choice of sounds is extensive - as Zo says browser is a bit old fashioned but once you've used it for a while you get use to it - and as I said it does sound good!!!

• Thanks 2