Native Instruments holiday voucher

simon

I'm sure this has been posted by larry (?) but I can't seem to find it so I'm nudging this again

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/your-free-holiday-gifts/

£22 off (think that's $25?)

you can't use it on the current heavyocity sale unfortunately but you could pick up one of these for £3 if that's your kind thing (or get all 3 for £12 - see below)

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/expansions/nocturnal-state/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/expansions/stadium-flex/

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/expansions/spectrum-quake/

Top tip - it's seems you can use this code more than once..so spend spend spend :)

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Too bad we can't use it on any of the Heavyocity stuff (would've been an excellent deal). Still, that Mosaic Piano is very enticing.

that's what made me try to use the voucher - I'd already used it for picked acoustic last year.  Didn't realise you could keep using it (gotta be an NI error ?)  - picked up the last remaining £25 expansion I didn't have (£3)...

and payday today -  so I bought reMIDI too :)  using rewards points....... win/win

3 minutes ago, simon said:

and payday today -  so I bought reMIDI too :)  using rewards points....... win/win

I'm actually watching the reMIDI video right now. It's getting dangerous to hang out with you guys... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, simon said:

that's what made me try to use the voucher - I'd already used it for picked acoustic last year.  Didn't realise you could keep using it (gotta be an NI error ?)  - picked up the last remaining £25 expansion I didn't have (£3)...

Cheers Simon! I might as well nab those Massive expansions too 👍 

I also picked up ReMIDI last week (don't blame me if all my compositions from now on sound like JS Bach knock-offs). I also got Picked Acoustic at Christmas which is fantastic and went for their Electric Sunburst at half price. It sounds great and of course has the familiar NI guitar engine. 

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I'm actually watching the reMIDI video right now. It's getting dangerous to hang out with you guys... :ph34r:

At least Larry doesn't get all the blame any more ;) 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

I also got Picked Acoustic at Christmas which is fantastic and went for their Electric Sunburst at half price. It sounds great and of course has the familiar NI guitar engine. 

Like you, I'm a guitar player - and that kinda fingerpicking thing is what I tend to play......but I totally love Picked Acoustic.  Glad I didn't wait for Komplete 13.    Compared to the 8DIO Advanced Steel String @ $198.....well no comparison

• Like 2

PS - there was a mystery e-voucher in my account:

Picked Acoustic NL voucher  XXXXXX  valid - 20.09.2019 to 20.03.2020

hadn't noticed it before - valid for picked acoustic - I "think" it's £9 - you can't stack it with the £22 voucher so zero use - glad I didn't know it was there or I may have been tempted earlier

6 minutes ago, simon said:

Like you, I'm a guitar player - and that kinda fingerpicking thing is what I tend to play......but I totally love Picked Acoustic.  Glad I didn't wait for Komplete 13.    Compared to the 8DIO Advanced Steel String @ $198.....well no comparison

Too true! I like that they also made a separate melody instrument with a range from drop C to high G#. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Just want to go on record as saying this babe in the woods stuff from Mesh doesn't pass the smell test. He has been a member of the "inner circle" for 10 or 12 years and has led more people astray than the floozy at the bus station.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

Just want to go on record as saying this babe in the woods stuff from Mesh doesn't pass the smell test. He has been a member of the "inner circle" for 10 or 12 years and has led more people astray than the floozy at the bus station.

Sadly, it's all true but I've converted and reformed.....ever since I gave up on my used undershreddies business at the flea market (BD was a regular at the BOGO's and knows me well).  B|

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, ZincT said:

I also got Picked Acoustic at Christmas which is fantastic and went for their Electric Sunburst at half price.

I almost did the same, but talked myself out of it because I'm still annoyed at having paid NI for a Komplete HD that turned out to be Kompletely pointless as on installation  NI access insisted on downloading everything again anyway. Half wishing that I hadn't listened to myself now. Only half though...........

To be continued....

Maybe.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mesh said:

I'm trying to be the "doubting" Thomas. I'm coming up with plenty of reasons not to buy anything.  That doesn't mean I'm following them though.

• Like 1