I had it but I threw it away

Bapu

Not that it was pristine. I have the covered up version with the travelling trunk. I had to soak it in hot water to remove which in turn warped the sleeve so I just hung it up in my room. That was when I lived at home with parents. It got tossed when I got married and moved out.

image.thumb.png.33b0dcaba2afee1db1ed885b549f5732.png

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, craigb said:

I still have this one! 😁

Music-FabBapuFour.jpg

Once Bapu threw away the bowl he used for that hair style in the pic He became free ! Now  he can mingle in public with out having young girls screaming and throwing their soiled undergarments at him .

Kenny

• Haha 2

When I worked on the cruise ships, I'd go to a record/CD store in Miami to get new music.

The owner had two of those Beatles Meat albums still in the original shrink wrap. He was asking thousands for them.

He also had the complete Charlie Parker records on the Dial label. They were used, but he said the complete collection was worth much more than the butcher covers.

I have Led Zeppelin I, before they gave the real authors songwriting credits. It's pretty scratched up, so I doubt it's worth much.

But I've never been much of a collector for investment's sake. I'm just a hoarder, and don't like to throw out much.

Notes ♫

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

never been much of a collector for investment's sake. I'm just a hoarder, and don't like to throw out much.

Yep.

Posted (edited)

I have a copy of the Rolling Stones's "Their Satanic Majesties Request" that one of my brothers bought in Germany in 1968. The Decca version with the lenticular photo on the front. The plastic insert is a little scratched, but still there.

stones.jpg

Edited by 57Gregy
Added pic.
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, 57Gregy said:

I have a copy of the Rolling Stones's "Their Satanic Majesties Request" that one of my brothers bought in Germany in 1968. The Decca version with the lenticular photo on the front. The plastic insert is a little scratched, but still there.

stones.jpg

I thought I owned that one too. But I'm not 100% certain. I know I've held it in my hands (and not in a record store).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

stones.jpg

I had 2 copies of that lp, I glued the lenticular off one onto my Jr. High notebook.  I still have this 4-track tape with the lenticular cover. I think I was the only one that liked this album back then...not considered to be one of their better releases..stones_santanic_4track.thumb.jpg.e9a54eeadf676dd1f203c2969e920fb8.jpg

Edited by hsmusic
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

This one's definitely NSFW! 😁

NirvanaNeverminBapuAlbumCover-1.jpg

(Can't believe that was from 2012 or earlier! 😮  Should I credit Steve just in case? 🤣)

Edited by craigb
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, OutrageProductions said:

Found this in the back of my High School yearbook: probably not playable anymore, but still...

Receipt_049.jpg.bcfe7a0050e3a615855315f9cbfb14a8.jpg

Played the he11 out that record

24 minutes ago, 57Gregy said:

How was it played? On a standard 4-track machine or is it what was called quadrophonic?

You have to find an 8-track player, then cut it in half...

• Haha 1