PA Unlimited $20 Voucher for 48 hrs on bestsellers

Sergio

Use code BEST-20-OFF as many times as you like.

Hint: All the old neolds for $9.99, except for the new neold that is $119.99  with this voucher 😁

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Use code BEST-20-OFF as many times as you like.

Hint: All the old neolds for $9.99, except for the new neold that is $119.99  with this voucher 😁

There's a link in the email concerning 40 bestsellers with higher prices that can use the discount code 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Doesn't work.

Oh... I stand corrected 😶
I followed the link but didn't notice that not everything shown in the page was included in the promotion.

This and... eh... I was a bit enthusiastic about the cleverness of my wordplay 😛

Edited by Sergio
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

There's a link in the email concerning 40 bestsellers with higher prices that can use the discount code 

Yeah. This is essentially not a deal since most of those plugins have been available for $29.99 or below. 

Now, even with the voucher, most plugins are more expensive than that.

Basically, whole thing makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Yeah. This is essentially not a deal since most of those plugins have been available for $29.99 or below. 

Reminds me of the NI never used vouchers.  Hmmmm now we know where that came from.

• Great Idea 2

5 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Reminds me of the NI never used vouchers.  Hmmmm now we know where that came from.

If one could combine vouchers, now'd be the time to use those NI ones. Still have all five of mine. But nope. Removed that feature making them useless. Just like this uh, sale.

13 minutes ago, Kirean said:

They have had sales like this for many years - where it isn't the best price but it also isn't the every day price.

BX Enhancer likely hasn't been below $30 though which is what this deal would offer.

This sale might be a strategic move to make future sales look better.  

• Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

They have had sales like this for many years - where it isn't the best price but it also isn't the every day price.

BX Enhancer likely hasn't been below $30 though which is what this deal would offer.

This sale might be a strategic move to make future sales look better.  

I think it was $29.99 some weeks ago. Or ~$17.5 (or something) if you bundled it up with four other plugins.