UAD Verve Analog Machines Essentials FREE

enzooriginal

2 minutes ago, tomapark said:

I have a code for Output Movement if anyone wants to trade for their Galaxy Tape Echo :)

Now we’re talking. Movement is bloody great. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tomapark said:

Hi, can I PM you the code now?

I'll trade!  I've been watching Movement for a long time!  PM me if you'd still like to trade.

-- edit --

Thanks @tomapark!

Edited by mibby
  • Great Idea 1

if someone wants to trade galaxy tape echo, let me know, have other things to trade for it...thx

update received, thx other member for help

Edited by Vst0nE

Hey everyone! I'm also looking to trade something for a Galaxy Tape Echo license.

Could trade for UAD PolyMAX, Pulsar W495, Motion Harmonic Lite, Lifeline Console Lite, Lifeline Expanse Lite, SynthMaster Player or a combination of those plugins. :)

Edit: I do have a copy now :)

Edited by Paul W.

These posts make me wish the forum added a section where we could trade vsts and sample libraries.  A lot of us here buy a lot of stuff, and find out some of it isn't a fit for us, but someone else may love it. If anyone knows how to make that happen, I think it'd be a great feature. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 9

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

These posts make me wish the forum added a section where we could trade vsts and sample libraries.  A lot of us here buy a lot of stuff, and find out some of it isn't a fit for us, but someone else may love it. If anyone knows how to make that happen, I think it'd be a great feature. 

Im 100% in And super idea make IT here ;))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kreveta Puket said:

Im 100% in And super idea make IT here ;))

We could always do a Reddit or, if enough people are interested,  I've always contemplated starting a forum that was much like this one, but where developers were more involved and users could get their attention to have a good channel of feedback,  but without the kind of developer-centric, money driven approach of VI-CONTROL, the inherent bias of having a developer against competitors and with strong policy and enforcement against shilling, bullying, trolling, political, and discriminatory posts.

I've ran several forums over the decades, but they were all tied to business. I am here out of my love for music, so I'd love to do it. I've talked to several developers over the years who said they'd participate if I did it. The greatest challenge would be building the traffic, the users. I know I'd want cclarry there -- Larry is what made this sub forum what it is. Anyhow, it would be a hobby project for me. But considering that digital has been my living since the 90s, I think I can create something better for musicians than what exists.  But I'll only do it if a bunch of people are on board, and we'll need moderators too. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1