Two new EKXs for EZkeys 2, available now!

cclarry

ORCHESTRAL GEMS.

Two related but distinctly different-sounding EKXs for EZkeys 2. Get ready for some mallets magic!

From film scores and classical to singer-songwriter, jazz, rock, electronic and pop – these two all-new orchestral gems of EKXs for EZkeys 2 truly shine in virtually any context you put them in.

Have a look and a listen on our site.

https://www.toontrack.com/melodic-percussion/

• Like 2

89 € each. There are two 49 € Pianoteq expansion instruments that cover basically the same instruments. So, is it worth an extra 40 € times 2 for the MIDI that comes with the Toontrack VIs? Not too sure about that. I think I'll wait for a sale.

Edited by John Maar
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, John Maar said:

89 € each. There are two 49 € Pianoteq expansion instruments that cover basically the same instruments. So, is it worth an extra 40 € times 2 for the MIDI that comes with the Toontrack VIs? Not too sure about that. I think I'll wait for a sale.

I view something like this as a money pit once you take out the player that offers midi.  I have plenty of these mallet libraries. 

• Like 1

I'm a big fan of EzKeys but think I'll pass on these two. I'm not a huge fan of mallet sounds (marimba, glockenspiel etc) in general and I can't think where I'd use them really.

I think I already have a few in another VST somewhere if I ever do have the urge.

4 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

I'm a big fan of EzKeys but think I'll pass on these two. I'm not a huge fan of mallet sounds (marimba, glockenspiel etc) in general and I can't think where I'd use them really.

I think I already have a few in another VST somewhere if I ever do have the urge.

Same here. Not getting sucked in for these juans.